i'm new here, please be gentle

What kind of a team names themselves after a Leaf ? How frickin' intimidating is a leaf? Tigers, Bears, Devils - SCARY, but a Leaf?
DUDE, a Leaf is completely scary.For example,When you are raking leaves, and then you casually put your rake down. Then, boom, you step on the rake, and the handle smacks you in the face!!What if you got a leaf in your face while you were driving your convertible!! SCARY!
Shouldn't they be called the Rakes then?
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes or so and 14 "replies"none to the original poker question of interestso Nikki, how many copies of pics and resumes do I need and who do I send them to?Marion, I'm a world traveller, I don't root for any "hometown teams" per se. I don't have a favorite hockey team. Perhaps you would like to have dinner and convince me to root for the leafs?
ok, you have been warned about this kind of behavior......i will now seek action against you.....smash, this guy told me that anything under 30/60 is "not poker" and he also mentioned that" romance novelist writers are idiots".....you were warned guy.....i now pity you....sw...

And I quote...

<---------------- Leafs Fan[./quote]Or someone who can't quote.ZING
Wow' date=' what a coincidence. I [b']love[/b] the Leafs! Umm, they play that sport where you slap the little flat ball around the ice, right? Yeah, they're my favorite team!
What kind of a team names themselves after a Leaf ? How frickin' intimidating is a leaf? Tigers, Bears, Devils - SCARY, but a Leaf?
DUDE, a Leaf is completely scary.For example,When you are raking leaves, and then you casually put your rake down. Then, boom, you step on the rake, and the handle smacks you in the face!!What if you got a leaf in your face while you were driving your convertible!! SCARY!
Shouldn't they be called the Rakes then?
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY BECAUSE of LEAVES do we NEED rakes!!
And I quote...
<---------------- Leafs Fan[./quote]Or someone who can't quote.ZING
Wow' date=' what a coincidence. I [b']love[/b] the Leafs! Umm' date=' they play that sport where you slap the little flat ball around the ice' date=' right? Yeah, they're my favorite team![/quote'']Now THAT'S funny.
I think Marion has officially become the most popular person on the site, sorry DN and smash.I believe all attempts at dating Marion have to be accepted by the forum mistress Nikki N.
All requests should be sent in duplicate to myself, Madam Nikki, and Her Royal Highness, Mistress Renae Dawn. A picture and resume should be included. Women are encouraged to apply.
Mistress, huh? I like the sound of that.Bow down you dogs!
Boo-urns, your team is incredibly boring! But that is said for ALL Jacques Lemaire-coached teams. TRAP TRAP TRAP. I love when you guys played Vancouver the other year and you guys flicked the puck over the boards if you were in trouble because of big Bad Bertuzzi or whatever. At least you guys beat Colorado.
Not bad for an expansion team. Right now I have to content myself with the MN Swarm - http://www.mnswarm.com/ (Well, until their season ended, and yes I know the Toronto Rock beat them senseless.) Looks like they even have a shot at the title. (Toronto that is.)
White.. Socks??? Drawer?? :roll:
They spell Socks with an x cuz they're close to the streetz (SW).
ok fine, RAAAAAAR I am the White Sox MONSTER!!!!! :cry: Leafs, Sox who cares...... all that matters is the Sox are 15-4!!
I think Marion has officially become the most popular person on the site, sorry DN and smash.I believe all attempts at dating Marion have to be accepted by the forum mistress Nikki N.
All requests should be sent in duplicate to myself, Madam Nikki, and Her Royal Highness, Mistress Renae Dawn. A picture and resume should be included. Women are encouraged to apply.
What are the qualifications???
Hi,Been reading the forum for a while, only finally bothered to contribute. Noticed a couple of the regulars are from Cambridge/Boston. Me too.A lot of people on here seem to play the lower limits. I personally can be found playing on party at the 15/30 limit tables or the 5/10 1000NL tables. But regardless of the stakes it seems that most of us agree that the games are beatable. I was wondering what people thought about staking or being staked, to play online at some low limits (3/6 5/10) limit holdem, where the backer also gets the rakeback from signing the guy up under affiliate programs. Even for players with lesser skill than solid pro/semipros, that might just push the edge back enough to the backer's favor, especially if a lot of hands and hours are played. What do people think about that?And lastly, how do I get a date with MarionSauce? Do I just ask? MarionSauce will you go out on a date with me? I have an asian fetish, but then again I'm asian, so it's ok, right? .... Right?.....I enjoy reading the posts on here once in a while. Regulars, keep up the good contributions, and as for the haters, well... at least if you're gonna be like that be funny like Smasharoo.
I have no problems about being staked( do wish that I was). Since you are probably a good player( this is an assumption due to the limits you play) be sure to spend time in the strat section. I'd like to hear your input on hands( especially mine and wrto's race posts, hint hint, lol). Oh yeah feel free to rip on JFarrell to your heart's content, he is our village idiot that doesn't seem to get the fact he knows nothing. Looking forward to seeing your input, and welcome
its like a surprise attack. no one ever suspects the foliage.
Just curious, when a leaf wants to make a surprise attack, what does it use for camouphlage??I hate these random thoughts!!! Back to the old electro-shock I guess.
its like a surprise attack. no one ever suspects the foliage.
Just curious, when a leaf wants to make a surprise attack, what does it use for camouphlage??I hate these random thoughts!!! Back to the old electro-shock I guess.
First of all its camouflage. You are offending the work army when you misspell such a significant word.A leaf, as you know has chlorophyll, but as the weather changes for the worst- the chlrophyll b is stripped thus the beta-carotene (orange), or xanthophylls (forget), or chrolophyll a (absorbs violet or blueish) will be more prominent. Now that is crazy camouflage...over a long period of time.Oh man I take this Leafs fan thing WAY too far.
qualifications include myself in the middle of whatever the goings on are :wink:
Hi,Been reading the forum for a while, only finally bothered to contribute. Noticed a couple of the regulars are from Cambridge/Boston. Me too.A lot of people on here seem to play the lower limits. I personally can be found playing on party at the 15/30 limit tables or the 5/10 1000NL tables. But regardless of the stakes it seems that most of us agree that the games are beatable. I was wondering what people thought about staking or being staked, to play online at some low limits (3/6 5/10) limit holdem, where the backer also gets the rakeback from signing the guy up under affiliate programs. Even for players with lesser skill than solid pro/semipros, that might just push the edge back enough to the backer's favor, especially if a lot of hands and hours are played. What do people think about that?And lastly, how do I get a date with MarionSauce? Do I just ask? MarionSauce will you go out on a date with me? I have an asian fetish, but then again I'm asian, so it's ok, right? .... Right?.....I enjoy reading the posts on here once in a while. Regulars, keep up the good contributions, and as for the haters, well... at least if you're gonna be like that be funny like Smasharoo.
Hey acold2eyes, In general I don't have a problem with being staked. Personally though I don't want anyone one to own a piece of the pie. One because when I'm losing it sucks because I'm losing my backer's money and he/she isn't going to be happy about that. Or two, if I'm winning most of the time I don't get as much for money for the time I've invested. The games are pretty soft so I think if you find a winning strategy and get yourself signed up for a decent affiliate program you should be able to build a pretty good bankroll on your own. Of course in the end it all comes back to if you consider yourself a winning player or not.Sincerly, J
qualifications include myself in the middle of whatever the goings on are :wink:
Don't worry Cashmoney, we won't let just any random FCPer in. Contrary to the above quoted post, the candidate selection process will be conducted very carefully. Being a girl does put you on the application fasttrack.
Don't worry Cashmoney, we won't let just any random FCPer in. Contrary to the above quoted post, the candidate selection process will be conducted very carefully. Being a girl does put you on the application fasttrack.
cashmoney needs to join the army.

Cashmoney definitely needs to join the army. Come on girl, say hello on the FCP army thread. Picture removed by Nikki.

Cashmoney definitely needs to join the army. Come on girl, say hello on the FCP army thread. The initiation is easy, especially for girls who like girls, and all the girls in the army like girls, baby.video1.jpg
Ok what is the army?? I must've missed that thread :? Sounds good to me though...I'm in! :club: