The Spademan/fcpinfo Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave forever?

• I don't want Spademan or Bob to Leave
    • There are others that I wish would leave
    • Labour should be spelled with a "U"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To expound on this, believe it or not, Bob, but I really do value the community here. I have a different vision of what that community should be than you all, but I really do love it here, it provides hours upon hours of entertainment. Events recently have made me concerned about the future of this community, and much of my lashing out is my own twisted way of being defensive and protective of it. I don't apologize for being overbearing, because that's really who I am, but I do apologise for being extra overbearing of late, but I really have been concerned.
Touch of Stockholm Syndrome.You're falling in love with Bob really, admit it!
So Spademan is a soldier right, heading to Iraq?Be safe man
Is this true? I thought I had seen this, but could not remember for sure. Is so, thank you for your service to our country.
I wonder what this guy has to say about the situation:http://www.fullconta...showtopic=72779(second post down)
Musings From A Man Who Would Like To Be In Charge Of The Next NASA Launch

If one of the astronauts fall out ON THE WAY UP, I don't think it will be TIME TO START PANICKING. If two fall out, I'll ask someone to CHECK THE MAIN HATCH. It's probably STILL OPEN.

That was my responsibility? Looks like I'm in some SERIOUS HOT WATER, once again.

If I forget where we're going, I'll be very vague in DIRECTING MY SUBORDINATES. Ok fellas, let's go a little bit higher, but not TOO HIGH. This seems JUST ABOUT RIGHT. I'll be taking off now. I've decided, just now, to take HALF A VACATION DAY.

Musings From A Man Who Would Like To Be In Charge Of The Next NASA LaunchIf one of the astronauts fall out ON THE WAY UP, I don't think it will be TIME TO START PANICKING. If two fall out, I'll ask someone to CHECK THE MAIN HATCH. It's probably STILL OPEN.That was my responsibility? Looks like I'm in some SERIOUS HOT WATER, once again.If I forget where we're going, I'll be very vague in DIRECTING MY SUBORDINATES. Ok fellas, let's go a little bit higher, but not TOO HIGH. This seems JUST ABOUT RIGHT. I'll be taking off now. I've decided, just now, to take HALF A VACATION DAY.
this is why you are my only friend
Musings From A Man Who Would Like To Be In Charge Of The Next NASA LaunchIf one of the astronauts fall out ON THE WAY UP, I don't think it will be TIME TO START PANICKING. If two fall out, I'll ask someone to CHECK THE MAIN HATCH. It's probably STILL OPEN.That was my responsibility? Looks like I'm in some SERIOUS HOT WATER, once again.If I forget where we're going, I'll be very vague in DIRECTING MY SUBORDINATES. Ok fellas, let's go a little bit higher, but not TOO HIGH. This seems JUST ABOUT RIGHT. I'll be taking off now. I've decided, just now, to take HALF A VACATION DAY.
I missed you.
I wonder what this guy has to say about the situation:
Coincidence? Me thinks not.

nice thread. this could be brainless enjoyment for days.anyways, just thought I'd throw out kudos for Jay (aka governator). plenty's been said bout bob and of course he's fukkin awesome. but Jay keeps this forum "on the air" each and everyday and is a BIG reason why the Toronto FCP community is so strong. :club:

Personally, I like them both in exact equal amounts, and they both contribute to this forum in a myriad of ways. One seeks to bring order out of the chaos, while the other, with an artist's deft touch, takes this chaos, molests it and makes it his own, turning it into a masterpiece that mortals can but gaze upon with hearts aghast, and like the cryptic grin on a stillborn puppy, sends shivers down our spine every time we're in his presence. But recent days have seen a tug of war for forum supremacy. Bob, whose name is dull and I wish was different, has used his power to thwart Spademan repeatedly. Spademan, with his lion's heart and desire to talk about urinating while sitting down, has not budged one single inch. Ergo, I guess, someone now has to leave. I'm pretty confident the loser will abide by the results of this poll I've made, though I've never spoken to either one personally and I think Spademan is leaving anyway. Please don't die! Ha ha, I'm being serious. Please don't die.Edit: Nazi mods modified my poll. I am so angry I could curse.
I'm a huge fan of Spade but don't tell him. That being said, I like Bob alot... met him once as well. He's very tall and handsome. No, that's not true. He's a tad shorter than me and cute, in a Bill Gatesy kind of way. Really, really nice guy, and witty as well. I have no clue what I was trying to say.
I have nothing to add, really. I just want to be in every RR thread.
I wouldn't have voted for either one to leave. I love everyone here as each member brings their own special and unique qualities to this wonderful forum.Except FoxwoodsPro, I would ban him.And Ryland is kind of annoying too; I could do without him.Also that one guy who once said that you should check when out of position and you flop top set from the big blind on a rainbow board. That could be solid advice depending on the situation, but I just didn't like his tone.Anybody who has a joke account would have their original account banned forcing them to post only from their joke accounts. Except beans-n-icewater and RodReynolds. They can keep their original accounts active.I would obviously ban myself.And finally, these people would also be banned:jethrodullZippy CootieD3R3K1991gfdsa146dEv~SuitedAces21Swacker Davedms26BigDMcGeeDubeymtdesmoinesNaismithFade2241whatgreatiswsop2008MrSmithAaronHowardInsanityCubedsimo_8ballTheWynntheinvestorMisterBlinkwoodChamonyxMercury69David_NicosonIncubus77546ThreeBetJSHammKDawgComethStupidKidNoSup4Ugatortom64El Guapoxmykromakaveliwjpsujohnprofxavier9rdtedmNixedahosangJadakiice4804renaedawnsilkyjonsonzimmer4141spydur86RDogbipolarbeargdaddy84pokerdan1979ShakeZumaZach6668No_Neckdlingdlingfleung22Don Giovannized500pitchgodFenxisJeepster80125scramajs510msals11bleacherbum3CaneBrainNapa_Donbrandonrealwoguy213DirtydutchAcid_KnightBeaverStyleterradawgJaxxVainGWCGWCMikey Raviolijimhoff14SCSKickOuch-8ssolderzp.s. dna4ever too.And that one guy whose name is something like "qyaqi" that I can never remember and I don't know what it means or how to pronounce it. I think he's funny, but what's with that name?p.p.s. And Ron_Mexico.
Can you please rank us in oder of most hated-ness to slightly bothersome at worst?Thanks.
AaronHowardJaxxVainjethrodullMikey RavioliNoSup4Ubleacherbum3dlingdlingNo_NeckTheWynnSCSsilkyjonsonNixedjimhoff14MisterBKDawgComethmsals11pitchgodZippy CootieCaneBrainbipolarbearSwacker DaveJadakiDon Giovanniterradawgspydur86mtdesmoinesice4804RDogIncubus77546SuitedAces21scramdms26KickShakeZumaThreeBetajs510gfdsa146gatortom64Mercury69Jeepster80125pokerdan1979psujohnDavid_NicosonmakaveliwjDirtydutchrenaedawnFade2241profxavier9rdtedmOuch-8sBigDMcGeefleung22Acid_KnightFenxisbrandonrealGWCGWCtheinvestorwoguy213MrSmithxmykroJSHammBeaverStyleInsanityCubedEl GuapolinkwoodD3R3K1991wsop2008solderzStupidKidzed500Zach6668simo_8ballgdaddy84whatgreatisNaismithDubeyChamonyxNapa_DondEv~zimmer4141ahosangI considered switching gfdsa146 with D3R3K1991, but other than that I feel good about the order.