So what's on everyone's radar for this fall?Here's what I'm waiting for and what new shows I'm thinking about giving a chance:NBCHeroes definitely tops the list. I just hope they don't suffer from sophomore slump by letting too many people try and tamper with the recipe after it's initial success. I don't see it happening given that the creator stated he had a fairly clear plan for the first 5 seasons, but no one ever said that tv execs were brilliant.As far as other returning NBC shows I'm also looking forward to 30 Rock and Earl. I know, I left off The Office, but I just never really got into it all that much, guess I'm just an unwashed heathen. Scrubs, while I love the show, I really didn't keep up with last season all that much so I'm a little more apathetic about its return.Now for new shows I'm kind of looking forward to Journeyman, seems like it could be a good show even if it is a bit of a Quantum Leap clone. Another new show I'm looking forward to is Life. While the premise may turn out to be a bit thin, I'm giving this one a chance simply because I'm a fan of Damian Lewis' work from Band of Brothers. Finally, there's Chuck. Seems like a fish out of water type sitcom but could have its moments.CBSNot much here I'm looking forward to, at least until Jericho finds a home slot. I'm gonna give Big Bang Theory a shot for two reasons: Johnny Galecki (who some of you may know as Trouty) and Kaley Cuoco (just for the yum factor). Another show I may give a chance is Viva Laughlin, mostly because it's not really opposite anything else. While I love the work of James Woods, Shark is so formulaic that it is unwatchable. ABCReally all I'm looking for here is Boston Legal. Denny Crane, 'nuff said. I'm sure many can't wait for Lost but I never joined that particular cult. Cavemen, meh I'm rather indifferent, I'll wait to see if I hear good things.

FOX House - there'll be new underlings this year. Thought the oldies will be back apparently though intermittantly. 24 - Well for some reason they decided to go straight from Season 5 to Season 7 and take two years to write it. So, they should do a good job with all that time.

24 - Well for some reason they decided to go straight from Season 5 to Season 7 and take two years to write it. So, they should do a good job with all that time.
Bwahahahaha That was good.I forgot there is a BSG movie coming out on sci-fi (Razor) and the last season of it should hopefully be decent.24 I'll wait until DVD.

Anyone able to give a list of the new shows coming out this year. I know a lot of stuff got cancelled from last year and since I have TIVO I rarelly watch commercials so I have no idea what is coming out that looks good. Also, did they cancel Black Donnelleys or are they bringing it back, I have heard both.

As far as I know BD got cut. Here's some links for lineups for the networkshttp://www.nbc.com/Fall_Preview/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_showcase_2007/http://abc.go.com/fallpreview/schedule - full schedule in pdf format via link on page.fox - did a quick search but was getting extremely old info but they did have some info on wikihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007-08_Unite...vision_schedule

Thanks a lot!! Here is what I am going to add to the TIVO to see how they areCarpoolersBionic WomanSearch for the Next Great BandKitchen NightmaresThat it for now, maybe something else will jump out at me as the sason progresses.

I'll probably check out Kitchen Nightmares from time to time since I got a kick out of the bbc version. But to truly enjoy that show I think one needs to have worked in a kitchen/restaurant.

I got burned last year. Every new show I watched got cancelled, and I liked them all.Any news on October Road?
I feel your pain. The only new show I watched last season was cancelled. I loved me some Irish Mafia. R.I.P Black Donnellys.
It's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaSouth ParkThe Sarah Silverman ProgramWeedsThe OfficeHouseHeroesCYEHSP.Then, I plan to give a chance to a dozen more shows I haven't seen.
I endorse this list.I never got into Heroes though, and I'm not a South Park fan. And I have no idea what CYE is... lolThe rest is fantastic.Also, for anybody who gets Canadian TV, Corner Gas is awesome.I also enjoy all the Law and Orders and CSIs, Without a Trace, etc... even if some are 'formulaic'.
I endorse this list.I never got into Heroes though, and I'm not a South Park fan. And I have no idea what CYE is... lolThe rest is fantastic.Also, for anybody who gets Canadian TV, Corner Gas is awesome.I also enjoy all the Law and Orders and CSIs, Without a Trace, etc... even if some are 'formulaic'.
Curb Your EnthusiasmHeroes caught me a couple months ago, and is a guilty pleasure, and I think it will play itself out inside two seasons, but is nevertheless addictive.

I'll stick to watching 24 and Survivor.Show I'm ashamed to admit I watch but I do: Beauty and the Geek.And I'm glad Friday Night Lights is coming back, but they're moving it again, to Fridays at 8pm central. Maybe it'll do well as a lead in to Las Vegas.