Hi everbodyI just wanted to share my experience with pokerstars.I beleive POKERSTARS is rigged.............................................When you first register, they make you win , I play 10 sit-go first day , I was in money 7 of them, I called the 6-3 off suit against AA I win, I make runner runner flashes, Second day was good too. Only two days they make to win new players. Even my cat jump to my laptop call somebodies all in, I make runner runner and win in fist day''''then I start getting bad beats forever.......My point is, is anybody out there make money from pokerstars in long time period?????thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum!Yes, we all have our bad days, and no one can truly say for sure pokerstars isn't rigged.I'd wait it out for a while, give yourself a chance to get a bunch of games under your belt, before you gave up on the site. There are quite a few players who make money. Whether they work for Poker Stars or not, is anybody's guess.Best of luck on the tables! :club:

Hi everbodyI just wanted to share my experience with pokerstars.I beleive POKERSTARS is rigged.............................................When you first register, they make you win , I play 10 sit-go first day , I was in money 7 of them, I called the 6-3 off suit against AA I win, I make runner runner flashes, Second day was good too. Only two days they make to win new players. Even my cat jump to my laptop call somebodies all in, I make runner runner and win in fist day''''then I start getting bad beats forever.......My point is, is anybody out there make money from pokerstars in long time period?????thanks
man that was awsome . yea its rigged but wrks with u sometimes other times against u play when its hot dont when its not :club:

the site itself has no reason or motivation to rig anything, they're making money from rake. fear the sysadmin who could (long shot) have access to seeing cards (doubtful, i assume checking is only available after hand completion to 'black box' the process as much as possible) as part of the security. a nefarious one could monitor his friend's table and tell him when he's going to win.HOWEVER, the risk vs reward means he wouldn't be doing it to score your $2 pot, it would be at the higher levels. and with the rapid increase in the number of people db'ing hands at tables, the risk is greater and greater. one guy irregularly scoring huge pots will pop up as an anomaly in someone's db.i don't particularly agree with pt & the like, but more eyes monitoring poker is a Good Thing, because wherever there is this much money changing hands there will be people trying to get an illegal edge.

A brilliant and insightfulfirst post. All the warmth and magic of ET, coupled with the shocking horror of Night of the Living Dead. This is a must read for all ages. Would read again!- A+++++ Magazine review