Please, I Must Know

What are all the Blue Tree and Red skyline (sunrise?) Avatars on PokerStarsI've googled and not seen an answer and actually very little at all.I even ask at the tables, and NO One tells meYou better tell me or I'm going to go nuts!!thanks

I asked someone at P-Stars and actually got an answer, he said that his PC didn't have any good pics loaded on it so he just chose one of the pictures that came with the computer. Apparently, a lot of people do this, because you literally see them everywhere. I used to think it was just a way for team members to recognize each other easily, but after watching for all of ten hands it becomes pretty obvious that none of them are playing together for a common gain.

Its a symbol for a massive secret group of colluders.no wait...its the symbol for all the house accounts owned by stars that are designed to look like they play bad but always suck out because stars is actually rigged. actually..its both.If you find yourself in a hand with one, run for the hills.

Its a symbol for a massive secret group of colluders.no wait...its the symbol for all the house accounts owned by stars that are designed to look like they play bad but always suck out because stars is actually rigged. actually..its both.If you find yourself in a hand with one, run for the hills.
ill go with this one :club:

Yeah these used to be half the avs on stars back in the day. Then half of these idiots made babies and decided to make us look at their ugly ass baby pictures. I wish I could get stats on how many babies i've blocked.

Yeah these used to be half the avs on stars back in the day. Then half of these idiots made babies and decided to make us look at their ugly ass baby pictures. I wish I could get stats on how many babies i've blocked.
lmao so true the worst is having to look at some ugly kid or the goofy lookin guy who just cracked your aces or hit his2 outer

Am I going crazy, or was there not just a thread about this? There were about 10 avatars that Stars let you choose from. They weren't the sample pictures from anyone's computer, they were ones that Stars offered. Someone actually posted pics of them all.I was not playing on Stars back then, so I'm just going off that thread. But that was the general consensus, that these avatars were offered up for selection by Stars.Mark

What are all the Blue Tree and Red skyline (sunrise?) Avatars on PokerStarsI've googled and not seen an answer and actually very little at all.I even ask at the tables, and NO One tells meYou better tell me or I'm going to go nuts!!thanks
Am I going crazy, or was there not just a thread about this? There were about 10 avatars that Stars let you choose from. They weren't the sample pictures from anyone's computer, they were ones that Stars offered. Someone actually posted pics of them all.I was not playing on Stars back then, so I'm just going off that thread. But that was the general consensus, that these avatars were offered up for selection by Stars.Mark
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=105590Search Feature you NOOBS!!11!!1