Time Travel Question?

If a person could go back in time to the previous day and have sex with themself. Is that homosexuality, inscest or just an advanced form of masturbation?
Also as an add on. If you go back in time to the period you were still a virgin and have sex with yourself is your past self still a virgin?
hmmmmmdeeper
That's what I'd tell myself.Also, if you'd blow yourself, would you take the shot in the mouth? Also, it's not cheating because it's YOUR self, right?
If a person could go back in time to the previous day and have sex with themself. Is that homosexuality, inscest or just an advanced form of masturbation?
It would create a temporal rift that could would cause the person to never have existed or worse. That stuff is like matter and anti-matter colliiding.

It would be the same as having a clone of yourself and having sex with it, definitely gay, no question about it. Imagine you developed a cloning machine, and produced duplicates of yourself and ran away to the woods to live in shack with yourselves, had orgies every night, would that be considered masturbation. NOPE. gay.

It would be the same as having a clone of yourself and having sex with it, definitely gay, no question about it. Imagine you developed a cloning machine, and produced duplicates of yourself and ran away to the woods to live in a van down by the river with yourselves, had orgies every night, would that be considered masturbation. NOPE. gay.
FYPFarley rules.(sorry, it popped up in another thread so it was fresh in my mind)
I would have thought you would have given a more indepth examination of this topic, being the profressor of sex and all (at least from what I've read it sounds like you are)...
There is nothing deep about this... 2 men = gay.The thought of 2 men together... gay.The fact that I get aroused about almost every sexual innuendo or discussion and I read this and I was not turned on in the least... GAY.
There is nothing deep about this... 2 men = gay.The thought of 2 men together... gay.The fact that I get aroused about almost every sexual innuendo or discussion and I read this and I was not turned on in the least... GAY.
Ok Ok you made your point lol..