Anyone Play Backgammon?

this is a game i have been wanting to learn for a long time.
Such a great game. Read a little then play on tmg they always have free money matches available.
I sure will. I'm big on cribbage and gin, and figure i should add backgammon to my arsenal.
Definitely. Cribbage is fun. Gin is money :club:

First time I heard of X22 was when I read his book. I played Backgammon before I played Poker. Unfortunately, I am sure that I am too aggressive in Backgammon to be as good as I could be.

First time I heard of X22 was when I read his book. I played Backgammon before I played Poker. Unfortunately, I am sure that I am too aggressive in Backgammon to be as good as I could be.
I can be the same way at times. Well I just started playing again so I'm a little rusty, but I've working on my "back" game which is fun. And deadly against over aggro players :club: they hit you twice before they realize that's what you wanted.
15-2, 15-4, 15-6 double run of 3 for 14 nobs for 15.
15-2, 15-4, 15-6, 15-8, 15-10, 15-12, 15-14, 15-16, 12 for quadizzles, and 1 for nobs. 29. Suck it. For the record, I think I had 28 a few times, but never had a 29 hand :club:
15-2, 15-4, 15-6, 15-8, 15-10, 15-12, 15-14, 15-16, 12 for quadizzles, and 1 for nobs. 29. Suck it. For the record, I think I had 28 a few times, but never had a 29 hand :club:
Anyone ever play Conquian?
glgl, havent played in a long time and not even sure I was ever good lol.
ty for the games bro.(pwn'd him in match play) :club: sorry had to brag weeeeNext??