Ally gets bonus points for posting about a 5k hand history in one thread, asking for pointers on "her" play. 5k, scrolled, unconverted. Might be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen, especially with helpful regulars chipping in with advice at intermittent breaks in her posting, not realizing she was spamming thousands of hands.Oh, and Gmanshade either left, got banned, whatevertheheck. You'll never fully convince me that Gmanshade was not Phil Hellmuth's joke account, and Daniel was in on it all along. I dunno if it was nutbuster or who, but someone who knew Daniel said DN "unofficially voted yes" for the banning when asked about Gman's self-created "ban me? poll", which doesn't make sense to me unless he truly knew who Gman was. Bah, I'm rambling.Kestral FT'd the Sunday 100k.Check out the "Hitler get's banned from Full Tilt" thread in Off-Topic.That should fully catch you up. Cheers!

Ally gets bonus points for posting about a 5k hand history in one thread, asking for pointers on "her" play. 5k, scrolled, unconverted. Might be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen, especially with helpful regulars chipping in with advice at intermittent breaks in her posting, not realizing she was spamming thousands of hands.
That is kind of funny. Unconverted ? Did Zach have a stroke ?!?!
Missed anything? This is FCP general... same old sh!t regurgitated every week. School boy humor, weak flames, ego-fights (with occassional nut-hugging), drunken barrages, how to get money onto PokerStars, Mark's cash game blog... throw in a few stakeaments and some poll about who the worst player never to have ever been heard of, aaaand that's about your lot. That's why we love it here, and keep coming back, right? :club:
qft, i lold
She'll be back probably.Seemed like a great joke account or an A+ wicked excitable loon.Names are: LYKEOMFG, HEYITSALLY, DONTBANALLY, some others.I look forward to a return appearance.
dont forget Annettaments, my personal fave
That is kind of funny. Unconverted ? Did Zach have a stroke ?!?!
There were probably entire towns in the Midwest that lost bandwith for that evening.. It was a late night masterpiece, I don't think Zach or Bob even saw it until she got it to page 3. And I default at 40+ posts a page.. And we're talking 100 hands a post whereabouts.
There were probably entire towns in the Midwest that lost bandwith for that evening.. It was a late night masterpiece, I don't think Zach or Bob even saw it until she got it to page 3. And I default at 40+ posts a page.. And we're talking 100 hands a post whereabouts.
wtf was I?Man, I, just unreal, I miss this stuff.
Saw you lurking earlier. Welcome back. What did you miss? Let's see.....I'm sure others will addDN signed with PokerStarsFWP is a hit and run artist (not a police car this time)Ryland is a ballerAlly got banned Balloon Guy apparently travels a lotBrandi Hawbaker made a brief appearanceGrinder is 30edit: DoinSublime pwns 4.40's.
When did THAT happen?
wtf was I?Man, I, just unreal, I miss this stuff.
A lot of the Ally saga, and all of the Brandi Hawbaker saga, was randomly between 3 and 6 am PST. Believe me when I say that it's all luck of the draw on this stuff. Although I must say, the mods were surprisingly quick on locking down Hawbaker's thread.. It was her "apology" for going off on that guy during the WSOP and putting a bountry on his head.. blah blah blah..
She was lurking last week sometime in the early am. I came home drunk, saw her lurking, thought a few things, and went to sleep.
I have issues with the post Bob made before he closed the thread.. "We don't need this here?" "Nothing good can come of this?" When has that ever stopped us before? ;)My only regret is FWP ninja-editted his entry in the saga before Bob locked it, I feel like we were robbed of the best post in the thread in terms of prosperity.
I have issues with the post Bob made before he closed the thread.. "We don't need this here?" "Nothing good can come of this?" When has that ever stopped us before? ;)My only regret is FWP ninja-editted his entry in the saga before Bob locked it, I feel like we were robbed of the best post in the thread in terms of prosperity.
I had made a post which he deleted that I don't think he particulary cared for. He obv just thought the thread was going to go downhill and decided to step in there and then.
I had made a post which he deleted that I don't think he particulary cared for. He obv just thought the thread was going to go downhill and decided to step in there and then.
Yeah, I think I'm just bitter cuz I come across as a boy scout and all the fun replies were stripped out.
Yeah, I think I'm just bitter cuz I come across as a boy scout and all the fun replies were stripped out.
Hahaha