I just added my first ever avatar. I guess I was deciding for the past 2.5 years whether or not I felt comfortable with any of you knowing anything I liked. I also changed my sig.I'm aware that you would just see these updates if you scroll back over anything I have ever responded to, but I decided it was worthy of a post.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just added my first ever avatar. I guess I was deciding for the past 2.5 years whether or not I felt comfortable with any of you knowing anything I liked. I also changed my sig.I'm aware that you would just see these updates if you scroll back over anything I have ever responded to, but I decided it was worthy of a post.
love the sig and the Avatar is that Mcnabb? my grandfather taught at Syracuse.
the Avatar is that Mcnabb?
You're dead to me. Do you see that bicep?!?! Does that look like chunky McNabb?! It's Brian Dawkins, best (formerly I suppose) free safety in the league.Please no one comment with me about Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu, and Ed Reed. Pretty Pretty please no one even mention another safety in the same breath of these four. I'm looking at you Sean Taylor and Roy Williams.
You're dead to me. Do you see that bicep?!?! Does that look like chunky McNabb?! It's Brian Dawkins, best (formerly I suppose) free safety in the league.Please no one comment with me about Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu, and Ed Reed. Pretty Pretty please no one even mention another safety in the same breath of these four. I'm looking at you Sean Taylor and Roy Williams.
sorry bro my work screen is made by compac I can't see shit.
You're dead to me. Do you see that bicep?!?! Does that look like chunky McNabb?! It's Brian Dawkins, best (formerly I suppose) free safety in the league.Please no one comment with me about Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu,
Those guys are pretty good, though ...

God, I love the Eagles.I love the Eagles because they rolled over for my Tampa Bay Bucs en route to our Super Bowl victory.I also love that we closed down their old stadium and opened their new stadium with big Buc wins.Also, I hate the Eagles.

I'll name everything good about the Bucs.Dungy, Lynch, Sapp, Rice, Brooks, Barber.Colt, Bronco, Fat/Old, ?, Old, 2nd best twin.I'd make fun of more Bucs but I can't think of them. Have fun with Garcia, hes looked great this preseason. No worries though, you've got battle tested Gradkowski and Simms if Garcia doesn't pan out.Cadillac should be sweet for the first 5 carries of the first 5 games of the year, then he'll stub his toe. He's like a slower, more injury prone, less evasive Warrick Dunn.

hows everyone doing today? I didn't play ANY online poker last night :club:
I went to Vfestival this weekend (Foos/Killers/loads of other bands you might nt have heard about in america) and got really drunk both days. Came home yest and tried to not play, lost 2 buy ins in 20minutes and then went to sleep.Obviously I SHOULDN'T have played but I'm a disgusting individual.Good times! I'm up 5buyins today however so it's all good.
I went to Vfestival this weekend (Foos/Killers/loads of other bands you might nt have heard about in america) and got really drunk both days. Came home yest and tried to not play, lost 2 buy ins in 20minutes and then went to sleep.Obviously I SHOULDN'T have played but I'm a disgusting individual.Good times! I'm up 5buyins today however so it's all good.
that sounds like a blast...where you at?
Also, I posted this in general, but here's a good question for you bored at work types...My buddy punched his laptop and destroyed it. The screen is cracked and the top half is sort of broken away from the bottom half. His mother bought him the computer. Now he needs a good story to explain what happened to it. Suggestions?
Shadow boxing and the screen got in the way?
How do you guys feel about a pinned, low-content/community thread for the NL posters?I think they do similar things at 2p2, and I think it would be a good way to perpetuate the community that is not general poker forum.Thinking of adding one to Tourney, and Omaha, as well.
what is low content about this thread? there is some good stuff in here
I'll name everything good about the Bucs.Dungy, Lynch, Sapp, Rice, Brooks, Barber.Colt, Bronco, Fat/Old, ?, Old, 2nd best twin.I'd make fun of more Bucs but I can't think of them. Have fun with Garcia, hes looked great this preseason. No worries though, you've got battle tested Gradkowski and Simms if Garcia doesn't pan out.Cadillac should be sweet for the first 5 carries of the first 5 games of the year, then he'll stub his toe. He's like a slower, more injury prone, less evasive Warrick Dunn.
big-ring.jpg
big-ring.jpg
Awesome, now let's see the Eagles ring.And, Neck, don't come in here with your New England talk. We all know you're really Canadian. Go CFL.EDIT: Any badmouthing of Derrick Brooks and karma will force you to run like Zach.
Awesome, now let's see the Eagles ring.And, Neck, don't come in here with your New England talk. We all know you're really Canadian. Go CFL.EDIT: Any badmouthing of Derrick Brooks and karma will force you to run like Zach.
I:heart:Montreal AlouettesI saw them win the cup in 2002, me and 3,000 other people :club:
big-ring.jpg
I can't make the year out on that ring. Was that coming on 5 years ago? Oh. Yeah. It was. I'll take my teams consistency.Anymore bad talk of the Eagles and it's HU4ROLLZ!!!!Okay time to run some errands, have fun at work...you workers.Edit: Just to make a little correlation to poker, you Bucs fans can have Rob Varkonyi, I'll take Chip Reese.
hows everyone doing today? I didn't play ANY online poker last night :club:
I'm on a 10 BI downswing... I had to jump back down to 50 NL. It's absolutely sickening. I might just withdraw all my money and call it gg. I'm going into junior year at college and don't really think it's worth it to rebuild my br at the expense of partying and getting good grades. But who knows. A friend of mine who's one of the biggest winners at UB 5/10 told me that UB games are a hell of a lot softer than they are at FTP so I might just transfer all my money over there and give it another shot. But ugh. I don't know what it's like to win anymore.
Edit: Just to make a little correlation to poker, you Bucs fans can have Rob Varkonyi, I'll take Chip Reese.
chip has a bracelet or two not just a bunch of final table appearances ;)besides that's all I've got right now until Gruden gets fired :club:
I'm on a 10 BI downswing... I had to jump back down to 50 NL. It's absolutely sickening. I might just withdraw all my money and call it gg. I'm going into junior year at college and don't really think it's worth it to rebuild my br at the expense of partying and getting good grades. But who knows. A friend of mine who's one of the biggest winners at UB 5/10 told me that UB games are a hell of a lot softer than they are at FTP so I might just transfer all my money over there and give it another shot. But ugh. I don't know what it's like to win anymore.
Dr. Nate suggests three days of nothing poker, no forums, no playing, no talking about hands. Then come back... and look over your hands.