Dr. Nate suggests a three days of nothing poker, no forums, no playing, no talking about hands. Then come back... and look over your hands.
Good suggestion, also if you're good friends with one of the top winners at 5/10 then abuse that friendship?Ask him to help you out, can't hurt.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AP has some super soft 2-4 and 5-10 NL games.LOL...really, LOL...at comparing the Eagles to Chip Reese. In the last decade, the Bucs have gone to the playoffs more and won a Super Bowl. Booyah!Also, Jon Gruden must die, and he's really an Eagle deep down.

FYP
Oh Lord. You're embarassing yourself.Also, RAIL CALL. tskillz is on the bubble on FTP. Sign on and search for him. Same FTP name.EDIT: dms, please give me a little support on this absurd Gruden statement.
EDIT: dms, please give me a little support on this absurd Gruden statement.
ZOMG he has a 900 page playbook, with 23 formations for every play. Yet the only play we can pull off effectively is the 2 yard screen pass and the 47 yard punt from the 45 yard line. I won't go into the draft choices under his guidance, or they way he treats players.
ZOMG he has a 900 page playbook, with 23 formations for every play. Yet the only play we can pull off effectively is the 2 yard screen pass and the 47 yard punt from the 45 yard line. I won't go into the draft choices under his guidance, or they way he treats players.
He has effectively destroyed Chris Simms & Michael Clayton. I don't know if Simms was ever going to be good, but certainly he deserved at least an opportunity. Instead, he's been sabotaged by his head coach.Gruden's best play is the dumpoff in the flats to Michael Alstott running sideways so he has no forward momentum, resulting in the only scenario in which a CB can take him down on the first hit. I say this, and I don't even like Alstott.This thread is frustrating me!EAGLES SUCK
just for the record I was a Patriots fan when they didn't even have their own stadium to play in.
I know you're old, but you're not THAT old.I think what you meant was, "just for the record I was a Patriots fan right before they got their new stadium."
He has effectively destroyed Chris Simms & Michael Clayton. I don't know if Simms was ever going to be good, but certainly he deserved at least an opportunity. Instead, he's been sabotaged by his head coach.
Yeah I couldn't believe when Simms re-signed with the Bucs. He must not have thought any other team was going to offer him anything. Clayton and Williams have both gotten progressively worse since joining the Bucs. I've already heard Gaines Adams labeled as a bad pick, should be fun.Hope Zach doesn't move this to the football forum now.
Yeah I couldn't believe when Simms re-signed with the Bucs. He must not have thought any other team was going to offer him anything. Clayton and Williams have both gotten progressively worse since joining the Bucs. I've already heard Gaines Adams labeled as a bad pick, should be fun.Hope Zach doesn't move this to the football forum now.
If you didn't mention the sport, Zach wouldn't know what we were talking about. If we started talking about Vinny, Marty, Brad and the boys, Zach might chime in. :club:
If you didn't mention the sport, Zach wouldn't know what we were talking about. If we started talking about Vinny, Marty, Brad and the boys, Zach might chime in. :club:
I'm sure I can find that ring too
I know you're old, but you're not THAT old.I think what you meant was, "just for the record I was a Patriots fan right before they got their new stadium."
I was 2 damn it.... I remember
Also, RAIL CALL. tskillz is on the bubble on FTP. Sign on and search for him. Same FTP name.
Just for all my fans, I won this shit. And Naismith flip flopped and started cheering for the guy that was first at bubble time, he ended up bubbling. It was a 6 seater $5.50 SNG. BALLIN!Gruden sucks. Bucs suck.New topic. Ginobili. Great basketball player? Or greatest basketball player?
LOL...really, LOL...at comparing the Eagles to Chip Reese.
Best cash game player ever. Best regular season team ever. They both come day in and out and bring a consistent strong game. They both haven't won the big one.
In the last decade, the Bucs have gone to the playoffs more and won a Super Bowl. Booyah!
I don't even think this is true. But I will check it out. Past 7 years only one team in the NFL has made the playoffs 6 times. Eagles. Under 3 different QBs, McNabb, Feeley, and Garcia. They know how to win. Send BDAWK out there and let him get crazy. Also their management is only rivaled by the Pats, they cut Trotter today even though he has history with the teams, sorry Trot once you hit 30 we ship you out. Unless you're BDAWK.
Also, Jon Gruden must die, and he's really an Eagle deep down.
Everyone wants to be an Eagle. It's like being a Yankee. And I hate the Yankees. But I'd play for 'em.For thos of you NL strat posters that aren't interested in football please present another topic. Hopefully your posts will be logical and not just full of fan-boy love a la Naismith/Vertigo/Meretricious (pick a god damn name).
Just for all my fans, I won this shit. And Naismith flip flopped and started cheering for the guy that was first at bubble time, he ended up bubbling. It was a 6 seater $5.50 SNG. BALLIN!Gruden sucks. New topic. Ginobili. Great basketball player? Or greatest basketball player?
CongratsNo argument thereI haven't watched an NBA game in years

Ginobli is awesome, of course, because he plays like a footballer...overdramatic, high-pitched-screaming, non-stop flopping and cheap shots.Obviously, Eva is hot. But I think going for an older woman is -EV.

Ginobli is awesome, of course, because he plays like a footballer...overdramatic, high-pitched-screaming, non-stop flopping and cheap shots.Obviously, Eva is hot. But I think going for an older woman is -EV.
I liked you more when you just gave your opinion about hands. Except the part bout older women, obv mistake. Google Marietta Ginobili, she's sexy too. MANUMANUMANUMANUMANU

I think it's funny how much NFC East fans hate each other. Eagles fans are hilarious... one of my really good friends is from Philly and he hates the Cowboys probably 5 times as much as I, as a Seahawks fan, hate the Rams and Raiders combined. Everyone's just so bitter. NFC games are always good to watch though.