• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My girlfriend and I broke up this past weekend, but I still came down to visit her this week. Headed home now.
Sorry to hear that. I noticed your facebook thingy changed the other day, but didn't know exactly how to ask.
wtf losing 4.25 BI HU to a fish blows. I haven't gotten used to $400 swings yet. I feel like someone stole my lunch money... for the next month.
Just wait for the $3k swings.Oh yeah, I've lost like $5k since Sunday.
Try not sucking so much. See how that works out. :ts:D:club::D:4h
Yeah, thanks.Favorite hand from yesterday:I raise 67s OTB. Flop is A89. I bet $18 into $24 and get called. Turn is a T, completes rainbow. I bet $51 into $60 and get called. River is a 6. He checks, I bet $141 into $162. He snap calls and shows Q7s. He flopped nothing but backdoor straight and flush draws and floated the flop. He turns a retarded double gutter and calls again, getting no odds to do so. Then, he hits his miracle river, essentially rivering the nuts, and chooses to JUST CALL after going through all of that work to suck out.People are so ****ing stupid.
Yeah, thanks.Favorite hand from yesterday:I raise 67s OTB. Flop is A89. I bet $18 into $24 and get called. Turn is a T, completes rainbow. I bet $51 into $60 and get called. River is a 6. He checks, I bet $141 into $162. He snap calls and shows Q7s. He flopped nothing but backdoor straight and flush draws and floated the flop. He turns a retarded double gutter and calls again, getting no odds to do so. Then, he hits his miracle river, essentially rivering the nuts, and chooses to JUST CALL after going through all of that work to suck out.People are so ****ing stupid.
That does not tilt me.I only ever tilt when this happens to me and the donk leaves the table right after this hand with my money and before I can take a note.I have developed a donk radar though... whenever these scenarios come up i already right click on "note". The window opens and you can type the note even though he's gone already. This is grey. Guess y'all knew that.
That does not tilt me.I only ever tilt when this happens to me and the donk leaves the table right after this hand with my money and before I can take a note.I have developed a donk radar though... whenever these scenarios come up i already right click on "note". The window opens and you can type the note even though he's gone already. This is grey. Guess y'all knew that.
on Full Tilt, you can search for a guy and make notes on him even if he's not sitting at a table.
So... I'm bored at home working from home... If Cwik's thread was still up which one would I post in?
This one! Cwik's attempt at a new thread was blasphemy.He's like Martin Luther, except when he posted his 95 Thesis, he got crucified by the lord almighty - Zach.
wtf losing 27.5 BI HU to a fish blows. I haven't gotten used to $5.000 swings yet. I feel like someone stole my lunch money... for the next month.
FYP
This one! Cwik's attempt at a new thread was blasphemy.He's like Martin Luther, except when he posted his 95 Thesis, he got crucified by the lord almighty - Zach.
People are only afraid of that thread, because it is a good idea.
A Heretic!!!!!111one1
Glad to see the sharks finally wake up. As someone that can't stand the calgary flames, I enjoyed the last 10 minutes of the 2nd period. By game 4, Kiprusoff will be too tired to lift his legs, $$$$.

Brag: Going to the Redsox Yankee game tonightBeat: 90% it is going to be rained outVariance: I am currently watching Brymstars Small Stakes NL holdem videos because I forgot how to play pokerzPS all the people learning out there that don't want to buy the Series from cardrunners I bet you can get it for like $30 bucks and it is an amazing resource.

Brag: Going to the Redsox Yankee game tonightBeat: 90% it is going to be rained outVariance: I am currently watching Brymstars Small Stakes NL holdem videos because I forgot how to play pokerzPS all the people learning out there that don't want to buy the Series from cardrunners I bet you can get it for like $30 bucks and it is an amazing resource.
I've watched that series.If you want to get card runners videos for cheap just buy a day pass and then download the software "HiDownload" You can use it to download the videos from cardrunners even though they don't allow you to. I have the brystmar series and several other videos on my machine that I downloaded during my daypass. :club:

-3.5BI downswing over 500 hands and like 1 hour all three of which I lose to one guy who was obviously blowing off steam playing way too low for how little he cared about the money. He was betting 20bbs on the flop every hand and shoving over and raise with ATC.AIPF with AQs vs K3s, same suits, He makes Kings and Threes on the river after I flop TP.AIPF with AQs vs JJ, like impossible for me to give him any kind of credit and he wakes up with a real hand and I lose a coinflip.AI on the flop when I flop TP with AQ on a Q32 board, he has Q9, river 9, ship him 240bb pot, obv.AQ is the devil. What's worse is that he dumped all of the money I gave to him in the above hands to other people on the next hands, drop all three of my buy-ins, rebought two more times, dump those to other guys, and then said, "alright I feel better now" and left with me stuck and steaming. Yay poker.