• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still online because the decision is not "official" (pending this coming Tuesday); although I won't play a single hand until it isn't (up to 9 years) simply because my emotions about this are so huge i couldn't focus.
Ugh. I think that's stupid and so potentially crippling when you live in the modern US. It's like banning someone from using a phone.
Bad news dude. You can ship me the money and it'll almost definitely still be there if/when you wanna play again. lilmissliss is the FTP handle, city I think is Brockport, might be Cobleskill though.Edit: I mean the money will be there, I just can't guarantee I'll be around for up to 9 years :club:
I hope you do realize that I'm GIVING you this money and not asking you to hold it... if i wanted it held I'd keep it in my account. Go play a donkament or something it'll be close to $200That said I talked to my lawyer and I have some hope for returning... I'm taking the conservative route and am going to go along with parole's "plan" long enough to establish I can be a normal human being, and then I will take their asses to court.Online poker better hold up their end of the bargain and stay legal :)edit: Tskillz if you do not feel comfortable accepting it please let me know so I can give KJ a shot at playing higher limits
edit: Tskillz if you do not feel comfortable accepting it please let me know so I can give droberts a roll on Full Tilt.
FYP FTW :club: jk, i would actually feel uncomfortable if someone gave me mobnies.... besides i believe KJ would do better if he were at higher limits than the low level donkaments.

omg 10NL was uber soft tonight. 9 tabled for 45 minutes and then my little boy wakes up. doh!!!i won over 75% pots without showdown. profit was a little over 2 Buyins. take out a cooler 200BB pot badbeat and i woulda crushed. KK>AA AIPF

Not a level. I am quite a horrible person when all my poker aspects are taken out of play. I've made some shit decisions that I think only Tskillz and MT were around for, got myself in legal trouble, and... hell if you're that interested its somewhere in this 300pg thread...I'm still online because the decision is not "official" (pending this coming Tuesday); although I won't play a single hand until it isn't (up to 9 years) simply because my emotions about this are so huge i couldn't focus.Also, Tskillz... please pm me your full tilt handle. I'm gonna get a rakeback payment friday that I won't be able to cash it out cuz it's too small, and I'd at least like the $ to go to someone who's advice has earned me that much.
Damn, sorry to hear. :(Good luck, hopefully they ease up.

First time I've seen run-it-twice in the HU matchesLOL Durrrr-amentsDurrrr opens to 3k, Dj 3bets to 9,999, durrrr flatsDj bets pot, durrrr callsDj pots 60k, durrrr all-in for 66.5, Dj callls...Run it twice, scooppost-5283-1258227847_thumb.png

feral_cow_icon.gifv1.09Your converted hand, now with more cowbell.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersUTG Hero: $2.20 UTG+1 MarTiN22101991: $0.80 CO bstoian9: $1.73 Button HS_PeanutButter: $2.00 SB DER NARR: $2.39 BB billheim: $1.38 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with :qh: :club:: (6 players)Hero raises to $0.08, MarTiN22101991 folds, bstoian9 calls $0.08, 3 foldsFlop: ($0.19) :5c: :jh: :4h: (2 players)Hero bets $0.10, bstoian9 calls $0.10Turn: ($0.39) :ts: (2 players)Hero bets $0.30, bstoian9 calls $0.30River: ($0.99) :3h: (2 players)Bet/fold, check/call?Um, villain is 59/6/2.0 over 16 hands.His fold to cbet was 60%, 3/5, so I thought I'd cbet this flop, which theoretically hits my UTG raising range...Villain has $1.25 and pot is $1.
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.09Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersUTG HURICANNE67: $0.76 UTG+1 Hero: $2.05 CO Palm Bch Drywal: $1.09 Button poldinkoo: $2.07 SB fedescor: $1.33 BB genvi77: $3.87 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG+1 with :club:: :ts: (6 players)HURICANNE67 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, Palm Bch Drywal raises to $0.27, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.10,Villain is 38/25/0 and 0 3bets, but still I'd rather get it in pre-flop vs 55bb

Timmy, I'm deep here, help me out!!feral_cow_icon.gifv1.09Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersUTG ququjkee: $2.05 UTG+1 tintin8: $6.50 CO SAITOUUCV: $1.24 Button Lucianomb: $6.06 SB adgergewh: $2.00 BB Hero: $6.58 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with :4h: :qh: (6 players)ququjkee folds, tintin8 raises to $0.08, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.06Flop: ($0.17) :5c: :ts: :3h: (2 players)Hero checks, tintin8 bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06Turn: ($0.29) :club:: (2 players)Hero checks, tintin8 checksRiver: ($0.29) :jh: (2 players)Hero bets $0.70, tintin8 raises to $1.90,LOL, over-betting gone wrong?Villain is 39/0/.33 over 28 hands. Spewy tho, I got most of my stack from him.I think he has a lot of Jacks in his range, as he bet small on the flop and then checked back the turn. I doubt KJ QJ JT can fold here and I'm rarely value-owning myself, so should we get 300bb in on the river?

<-----[x] pussyI called, he was on total air. QcTc or something. Which sparked a debate with my friend... so i posted it. He said that a shove makes QJ KJ and JT fold and only AA 55 and AJ call... I disagreed, but I was afraid of stacking off 300bb... 44 has a been crazy for me today...

<-----[x] pussyI called, he was on total air. QcTc or something. Which sparked a debate with my friend... so i posted it. He said that a shove makes QJ KJ and JT fold and only AA 55 and AJ call... I disagreed, but I was afraid of stacking off 300bb... 44 has a been crazy for me today...
You're at a micro stakes with a concealed boat. No villain at this level is folding a jack. They are fistpumping thinking "I just crushed his pair of aces".If you got played set over set, then so be it, you're probably stacking off like that anyway. Your friend seems to be thinking only of the hands that beat you, and not how a villain in this position would play a hand that they think is best.

Can't get anything going. Dude is 77/7/2.5 over 48 handsferal_cow_icon.gifv1.09This converter is going to be a cash cow...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersUTG Chester Montagu: $2.49 UTG+1 Jman677: $0.44 CO romouse: $2.00 Button Sp3z: $1.87 SB wfis11: $3.39 BB Hero: $2.37 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with :3h: :D: (6 players)Chester Montagu calls $0.02, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, Chester Montagu calls $0.10Flop: ($0.25) :qh: :5c: :4h: (2 players)Hero bets $0.24, Chester Montagu raises to $0.48, Hero raises to $2.25, and is all in, Chester Montagu calls $1.77Turn: ($4.75) :jh: (2 players)River: ($4.75) :jh: (2 players)Chester Montagu showed :3h: :D:, and won ($4.44) with a flush, Ace highHero showed :qh: :D:, and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsChester Montagu won $4.44feral_cow_icon.gifv1.09once a cow has a taste for violence, it reverts. it becomes feral.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersSB Heav1987: $1.98 BB goredlegsgo: $1.16 UTG Hero: $4.03 UTG+1 proxi0: $1.11 CO chhriiss: $1.86 Button Huey Duey: $2.91 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with :3d: :club:: (6 players)Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, Huey Duey calls $0.08, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.19) :club:: :4h: :D: (2 players)Hero bets $0.12, Huey Duey calls $0.12Turn: ($0.43) :qc: (2 players)Hero checks, Huey Duey bets $0.43, Hero raises to $1.20, Huey Duey calls $0.77River: ($2.83) :D: (2 players)Hero bets $2.63, and is all in, Huey Duey calls $1.51, and is all inHero showed :7s: :ts:, and lost with three of a kind, QueensHuey Duey showed :ts: :5c:, and won ($5.46) with a full house, Tens full of QueensHuey Duey won $5.461200 hands, +1BI Oh well, couldn't run at 40bb/100 for the whole month

3bet may be kinda low but w/e this is ultra small stakes where you should only only only only 3 bet for valuewhat are your positional stats?
Yeah, not many people raising, so less opportunity to 3bet, imo ( i mean, look at my flops seen in bb compared to vpip)post-5283-1258330602_thumb.png

Your stats look really good. I'd warn against cbetting at 77%, especially because I'm assuming you're not usually heads up at micros. My cbet is reallllllllly low at like 50% but I think most are around 65-70%.

hmm you may need to gain some positional awarenessSmall sample admittedly but your VPIP is relatively static save UTG. You should probably play more hands OTB relative to your other positions. The SB definitely looks too highbut it's probably a sample size thing. log 20k hands and your button should skyrocket. it's not as if you're being passive...your aggression stats indicate that you're coming in raising and betting. overall stats look fine imoI lost my PT2 subscription (assholes) but my overall stats were like 18/16: in other words, a pretty big nit. but my button was like 29/24. during my 2nl prop bet it was well over 30 because competition at those super low stakes is so tremendously weak; tons of limping, check/folding, and not much aggression in general. if you're at 2nl, which I think you are (or 5nl), you should imo look to play more hands OTB.but I'm a position nut. I never mind being in marginal or tough spots as long as I'm in position, so I'll take way more risks there. OOP though I clam up and just fold way too much IMO, but eh it's a leak I've always tried to repairtskillz for free coaching ?

I played a live donkament tonight. 22 runners, 3 getting paid. 4 Handed I have 35% of the chips in play. I defend 55 in the SB to the CL button raise.Flop A95I donk 1/2 pot, CL min-raises (he is a drooler, imo) I 3bet, CL shoves, I call. AA, GG me.[x] playing to win[x] two short stack idiots with 20% of chips combined get paid... sigh