Yeah, I've been waiting for them to allow that for years. Then this spring they kept saying that it was coming...and then just randomly rolled it out a few weeks ago without saying anything. Regardless, I'm very happy about it.
You hear the Bodog rumor? I got this email from a poker CPA who's mailing list I am on:Guys, Heard recently from a very good source that BoDog may be shutting down soon. Please consider moving any substantial funds out of there that you may have. Ann-Margaret Johnston, CPAAuthor of "How To Turn Your Poker Playing Into a Business"www.pokerdeductions.com
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please consider moving any substantial funds out of there that you may have.
Difficult to do when you can only get $3k off every 40 business days.
poor tom, poor nateseriously i was like nate is gonna b pissed as soon as that happened
I talked myself into believing it wasn't that bad despite the fact that they replayed it 4 brazillion times. So gross!I still say 10 wins and they make the playoffs though. Cassel looked pretty good.
poor tom, poor nateseriously i was like nate is gonna b pissed as soon as that happened
Me too :)I was actually a bit more concerned for all those poor fools who made 19-0 10:1 or 20:1 bets with people. No chance imo.
Me too :)I was actually a bit more concerned for all those poor fools who made 19-0 10:1 or 20:1 bets with people. No chance imo.
yeah, thank god I didn't make any of those bets :club: I was sitting next to the guy that drafted Brady and he looked like someone killed his dog, we drank many many coors lights.
we drank many many coors lights.
Had you not suffered enough?
You have to start light if I want to make it though 11 hours of drinking.I mean Brady did get hurt at like 1:04pm.
I'm a Coors Light man myself, so I don't know wtf people are talking about.
I talked myself into believing it wasn't that bad despite the fact that they replayed it 4 brazillion times. So gross!I still say 10 wins and they make the playoffs though. Cassel looked pretty good.
10 wins definitely possibleLook at the Tom Brady is done for the season thread in the football forum if you wanna c disbelief. Poor flushgarden.
I did not know you were a 17 year old girl.
Look, when I start taking my dog sled into town I'll buy more Labatt to bring back to my igloo which I fashioned with my ice ax during a 20 year blizzard.That's actually false, I like Labatt as well :club:
Pats also have the easiest schedule in the NFL
Yeah, but losing Brady means every team they play won't be thinking, "Oh my god, it's the 40 points a game juggernaut offense." They'll be thinking, "Lol, no chance imo, BLITZ, BLITZ, BLITZ."
Jets -2.5 over NEearly line
Honestly I feel like they're a favorite. Favre played out of his mind for a 40 year old in a new offense this weekend.

Oh, and no Tennis discussion when Roger wins convincingly, only when he loses the best match ever played?Biased imo.

Oh, and no Tennis discussion when Roger wins convincingly, only when he loses the best match ever played?Biased imo.
seriously why r u gay for a swiss tennis player?you should add this pick to ur sig200px-Roger_Federer.jpg
Because only completely braindead people thought that Federer was "finished". People failed to realise that what is a poor year for Fed, 3 GS finals and one semi would be a career year for any other player. Yes, Nadal is great in his own way and Murray and Djokovic have showed themselves to be contenders now so things won't always go his way. But Fed making it 5 at Flushing Meadows against a man in his first ever GS final, is not a shock. The fact the match was a total blow-out/anitclimax adds to the fact people don't really need to talk about it.I'd rather talk about potentially the greatest match of all-time than a 3-set bloodbath.
yeah, thank god I didn't make any of those bets :club: I was sitting next to the guy that drafted Brady and he looked like someone killed his dog, we drank many many coors lights.
while everyone was sleeping waiting to see what was going on with Brady, I went ahead and picked up Cassel - I think he'll be better than people think. I mean, he's been behind Brady for like 3 years now? Even a retarded monkey would've learned something.