as long as you take a pic of it and post it, you can shave it off immediately afterwards as far as I care! Although maybe you can make some money out of it...anyone want to see how long he can go before he has to shave it? over/under???

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as long as you take a pic of it and post it, you can shave it off immediately afterwards as far as I care! Although maybe you can make some money out of it...anyone want to see how long he can go before he has to shave it? over/under???
I'll post a pic of what we have to work with a little latter.

< ----- end online poker I don't know why I even try. Played 12 significant hands tonight. Ten of them I was 3 outed, the other 2, someone twice flopped the nuts on my KK or QQ with offsuit gappers for 15% of their stack PF. The other night, it was a good strategy to call off 20% of your chips PF with KQ vs. my AK and flop KQQ or QK2. That worked like a charm about 5 times. It's after the same shit Sunday night, Wednesday night, Tuesday night. Can't even get my ****ing rakeback paid. Can see it sitting there, everyone says, "It'll be paid." But there it still sits. WTF? I don't know how y'all make it work, unless you are the ones calling off all your chips with 3 outers against me -- that seems to work. I'll prob take up gardening. Give me real cards any day.

< ----- end online poker I don't know why I even try. Played 12 significant hands tonight. Ten of them I was 3 outed, the other 2, someone twice flopped the nuts on my KK or QQ with offsuit gappers for 15% of their stack PF. The other night, it was a good strategy to call off 20% of your chips PF with KQ vs. my AK and flop KQQ or QK2. That worked like a charm about 5 times. It's after the same shit Sunday night, Wednesday night, Tuesday night. Can't even get my ****ing rakeback paid. Can see it sitting there, everyone says, "It'll be paid." But there it still sits. WTF? I don't know how y'all make it work, unless you are the ones calling off all your chips with 3 outers against me -- that seems to work. I'll prob take up gardening. Give me real cards any day.
i thought that was you.... sorry I didn't notice, I am down 6 buyins today on bullshit HJFhnalhndsfkjlahgdskjadhs
That's what happened to me, and it's why I'm on another break.I was up 12 buy-ins and started to get 3-outered and gutshotted on out the ass. I went 0, -2, +12, +5, +10, -1, +11, +7, over like 12k hands in terms of buy-ins, and decided that I needed a little break from the constant roller-coaster ride. It was always I'd work my ass off to get a retard to put all of his money in drawing dead, and then someone who I can only assume is the other dudes brother comes along and calls me all-in with gutterballs or underpairs and 2-3 out me like he's a pro at it.
stakes... I am lightyears underneath your radar
I'm not worried about the competition...was just curious. My online cash career started in the Bodog .05/.10 NLHE games. Some of my family and friends still play every now and then at the three or four lowest stakes. I haven't scouted those games in a long time, but it's quite possible I still have notes or remember some of the players.For what it's worth, .10/.25 remains one of my least favorite levels ever. I'm positive lifetime there...but it was always so much more difficult to get anything going than the other levels. I considered .25/.50 to be my bread and butter for well over a year.

Gary Roberts does wear a watch, but it has no numbers. It just reads "Time to Kick Ass"So many Penguin fans, I can't help myself.

also i've stopped/postponed playing cash games and i have played 160 sngs over the past weeks. i dunno if this is gonna last but the cash games were burning me out as i have never fully recovered from my -20+BI day.

I never post in here, but seeing as it for all the low content stuff thought I'd post this. Lol at microstakes.CryptologicNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.03/$0.065 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $7.30CO: $2.40Button: $4.09Hero: $12.67BB: $12.77Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with Q :club: K :D3 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, BB calls.Flop: Q :4h 3 :5c K :ts ($0.36, 2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $0.24, Hero raises to $0.72, BB calls.Turn: A :D ($1.8, 2 players)Hero bets $1.2, BB calls.River: Q :D ($4.2, 2 players)Hero bets $2.7, BB raises to $5.4, Hero raises all-in $10.57, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $25.34Hero shows Qd KhBB shows Jd Qs

Mike The Wigga said he didn't know the rules or anything for poker, but Nicky said he liked poker, and then later got confused about whether or not you play against the house or against other players. The concept that I was planning on making money in AC was difficult for them - how could I plan to win?? What if I got unlucky?? Their games were blackjack and roulette, and Nicky considered roulette one of the more difficult games because the odds are against you.best part IMO!

Fairly sure I'm getting a Chug tomorrow. I will therefore have the cutest dog in BAW. I'm debating on the name, I like Dozer and Brutus. I'm open to suggestions though.

Fairly sure I'm getting a Chug tomorrow. I will therefore have the cutest dog in BAW. I'm debating on the name, I like Dozer and Brutus. I'm open to suggestions though.
GatorRazorDeuceBruceBasherMack
Damnit^^^^ that is the best dog name ever
ButtercupTinkerbellPrincessTimDaiseyCookieYes, those all go together.
I am calling shenanigans on this entire topic.
I'm sure people will still care about Otis. I mean not anyone important. Not even you. But someone will.