• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL @ Jordan reverse freerolling himself.
The entertainment he got from me being sucked out in almost every pot that I played was worth the money he lost imo.
The entertainment he got from me being sucked out in almost every pot that I played was worth the money he lost imo.
Now that you don't look at your graphs your exaggerations get bigger!?!?I need to do that!Edit: I suck at keeping up on FCP while student teaching and didn't get the joke, dammit!
down $400 this month, Ap is killing me...
Bodog is killing meIt's no different for anyone... except Cobalt... ****ing sucking out all the standard deviation from BAW
Bodog is killing meIt's no different for anyone... except Cobalt... ****ing sucking out all the standard deviation from BAW
It's poker full moon. Buddy relates to me that he saw quads four times in a half hour playing live Friday night. Obv rigged.
gg for sure.I guess you can shave the playoff beard now?
yeah, kinda need to decide what to do with it. Any suggestions?Facial_Hair_Types2.gif
OMG don't go to court with that 'stache they will lock you up and throw away the key...sorry I had to
will you ****ers stop apologizing after I hand you perfect setups please?
will you ****ers stop apologizing after I hand you perfect setups please?
have you ever messed around with instant karma? that shit bites me in the ass all the time if the gov saw what was on my comp, i would be locked away :club: just kidding secret spy guys
have you ever messed around with instant karma? that shit bites me in the ass all the time if the gov saw what was on my comp, i would be locked away :club: just kidding secret spy guys
Tools -> Clear Private Datamy lesson learnedbut I can't imagine you managed to fk it up that bad within like what... 4 days?
Tools -> Clear Private Datamy lesson learnedbut I can't imagine you managed to fk it up that bad within like what... 4 days?
yeah but I didn't play poker all weekend so I was left to my own devices...
haha. Sorry. If it makes you feel a little better, I'm on a -$5k run at 10/20 over my last three sessions. The tilty moment from yesterday...10/20 8-handed, raise KK to $70 from EP, folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, SB re-raises to $300, folds, I re-raise to $800, folds, SB calls...Flop T66r...he pushes me in for $1300, I call, he has TT. Me: "wp sir"What's your name on there and what games are you playing?
Cwik: A La Souvarov FTW!
I second that emotion :club:
I'll work on that, might come off like the Franz-Joseph, might not be able to pull it off at all.