Zomg!1 Jesus!

Jesus Sighting?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Does it look like Jesus?

• Yes, it's definitely Jesus!
    • Nope, it's just a cabinet.
    • broccoli.
    • FoxwoodsPro is a complete jopke.

jesus_cabinet.jpg MANCHESTER — We’ve heard stories of him appearing on toast and on the floor of a Michigan garage. But now, he is said to be on the front of a Manchester family’s kitchen cabinet. The cabinets are in the home of Malynda and Eric Smith. The Smith’s have lived in the house for a year, but never noticed the image until Friday when their daughter pointed it out. Unlike others who have made a buck by selling their “images” on e-Bay, the Smith’s say their “Jesus” cabinet door will stay intact. Selling it, they said, would be bad luck.
I see the resemblance, but i'm voting FWP is a jopke.
When taking a multiple choice test, I pick the answer that has the most truth in it... and I say the FWP answer was the most truthful.BTW, the pic looks like Santa Claus.
Wasn't jesus a little baby boy?
Ricky Bobby: Dear tiny infant Jesus... Carley Bobby: Hey, um... you know sweetie, Jesus did grow up. You don't always have to call him baby. It's a bit odd and off puttin' to pray to a baby. Ricky Bobby: Well look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin grace. When you say grace, you can say it to grown up Jesus, or teenage Jesus, or bearded Jesus, or whoever you want