Didnt "CU in4yr dan"(sig) make a thread about this before FWP took off the throne as the king of gen pop.
joke??like anyone has even a shot of pwning the king of gen pop besides me.......no shot at all....i own this forum
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude is a train wreck and its entertaining. I mean he is a midget who gets wasted and plays poker, that itself is pretty funny, when he gets off his chair he has to jump. I mean does he have a booster chair in foxwoods?
5'6amentsmeh i get ass no gfs over 110 pounds,,,,,,i sadly pwned them all with my narcissistic way and thus they all hate me now..but it was good sexbut i do get good donations from busty gals whenever possible , i do nothing but sit there obv
5'6amentsmeh i get ass no gfs over 110 pounds,,,,,,i sadly pwned them all with my narcissistic way and thus they all hate me now..but it was good sexbut i do get good donations from busty gals whenever possible , i do nothing but sit there obv
Wouldn't that be you masturbating in front of a computer screen, and don't you have to pay to subscribe to those sites? These are serious questions, obv.
FWP,i would like to point out that if you feel you have an edge vs grinder at deepstacked HU nlhe, there is no reason for you two not to set up a 20 hour or 10k hand or something heads up grudge match for the masses to enjoy. love,bkice
or Fluffdog?
i dunno if there is a real backerbut i like fwp, hes a good guy. he just doesnt know when to stop
That's basically my only issue with him. He has no self control. He runs his mouth too much and thinks it's funny.
SRSLY?
Well, I mean that as in.... he doesn't know when to stop drinking, he doesn't know when to stop running his mouth, he doesn't know when to stop being a douche, he doesn't know when to stop breathing. So you see, it's all encompassing.
Well, I mean that as in.... he doesn't know when to stop drinking, he doesn't know when to stop running his mouth, he doesn't know when to stop being a douche, he doesn't know when to stop breathing. So you see, it's all encompassing.
Ah, fair enough.
joke??like anyone has even a shot of pwning the king of gen pop besides me.......no shot at all....i own this forum
when you say it like that it sounds like you mean the general population of a prison or somethingwhy dont you say King of Gen Pok?
when you say it like that it sounds like you mean the general population of a prison or somethingwhy dont you say King of Gen Pok?
Cause that sounds azn... and really, who wants that?Dogpatch Inc. and all of it's subsidiaries love all people. Any racism implied is purely coincidental.

I read the first two pages. And FWP, you got little to no money in when you were ahead and tried to get a ton of money in when you were behind. I believe that means you're a losing player. js.

• 8 months later...

hey guys, wanna know who the poor dumb bastard was that sent fwp like $300 to play in $5 sit n gos?yep, it was me. thats right. you heard it here first. the funny part is that had he stuck to playing $5 sit n gos i have no doubt that he would have had some level of success at them, as i played a few with him and he wasn't horrible.he did somehow manage to win some of the money back, so all in all i only lost like $100. eh, you live you learn i guess.edit: for all the entertainment this provided all of you, if you want you can transfer $1 to antistuff on pokerstars or fulltilt. considering the cost of a movie these days i think this is a good deal :club:

hey guys, wanna know who the poor dumb bastard was that sent fwp like $300 to play in $5 sit n gos?yep, it was me. thats right. you heard it here first. the funny part is that had he stuck to playing $5 sit n gos i have no doubt that he would have had some level of success at them, as i played a few with him and he wasn't horrible.he did somehow manage to win some of the money back, so all in all i only lost like $100. eh, you live you learn i guess.edit: for all the entertainment this provided all of you, if you want you can transfer $1 to antistuff on pokerstars or fulltilt. considering the cost of a movie these days i think this is a good deal :club:
I never understood why you let him play me hu at .50 1 when you were staking him for like 5$ sngs? I mean, I'm not god's gift to poker by any means and especially not hu poker, but FWP had roughly a 0% chance of ever walkign away with money playing me drunk. There have to be softer spots than that
I never understood why you let him play me hu at .50 1 when you were staking him for like 5$ sngs? I mean, I'm not god's gift to poker by any means and especially not hu poker, but FWP had roughly a 0% chance of ever walkign away with money playing me drunk. There have to be softer spots than that
i didn't let him. i signed online and was like whoa what the hell is going on. and then i said hey would you mind like not doing that again. but there he goes and does it again. it was at that point that i asked for the rest of my money back. be fair. he had like a 3% chance.edit:
this is how i feel about my hu gamefuknogf9.gif
lol (not lamenting on your loss by any means)