100k Stakements For Next Sunday

In appreciation for the railage, I'm doing 5 '100k' $10 stakements on Stars next Sunday.I'm not 100% on how all this works, so I'd appreciate a regular to fill me in on the basics....is there some sort of FA list I should be checking. Recommendations welcome. (oh man, grab the popcorn).I'll top this thread again next Sunday and you'll have to be present and online to accept the stake at that time. 50/50.

And just so its clear, I won't be sorting this out until a few hours before the tourney next Sunday, so be online then....and I'll be asking for some help from the regulars, so if you pissed any of them off, lol to that.You all gonna hate me for saying this, but if I took it down, I was gonna stake a few in the Sunday Million. :club: Next time...

You all gonna hate me for saying this, but if I took it down, I was gonna stake a few in the Sunday Million. :club: Next time...
we don't hate you, we love for even saying this. If I ship I'd do the same, I think.

I know I don't have the post count but maybe I can get in for being you're longest running railer tonight! Got there at 6:30pm and stayed till the end. LOL20TN40

chrozzo(carlisle)weeeeeeeeeeeee...i play pokah goot
RRG: Sometimes my hands get clammy when I talk to girls.
I'm not 100% on how all this works, so I'd appreciate a regular to fill me in on the basics....is there some sort of FA list I should be checking. Recommendations welcome. (oh man, grab the popcorn).
That was only when people were doing all the big staking teams competing against each other, which didn't happen the last 2 weeks. So just pick whoever you think will win :club:.
That was only when people were doing all the big staking teams competing against each other, which didn't happen the last 2 weeks. So just pick whoever you think will win :club:.
Ok, cool, I run the "official" list by someone first as well to see if anybody is listed as untrustworthy. I guess post counts help a bit here. Cool, by tomorrow, hopefully this thread will bury itself and I can recall it when I need it.thanks again, nite all.
Ok, cool, I run the "official" list by someone first as well to see if anybody is listed as untrustworthy. I guess post counts help a bit here. Cool, by tomorrow, hopefully this thread will bury itself and I can recall it when I need it.thanks again, nite all.
You expect an open-ended staking thread is going to bury itself on this forum overnight? While we're dreaming, I'd like a liquor store and harem of red-heads who need spankings. :club:

Congrats on the cash Obey!I'm starting my teacher training very soon so I've got a hell of a lot of work coming up, so I made the decision last night to pretty much stop playing poker online, so I cashed everything out that I had.However, I wouldn't say no to a stake if you decide to pick me! I'll be online next Sunday to see what you decide.Not much to go on results wise as I don't play very much, since I have a busy day job, and busy social life! I qualified for the OnGame Classic thing through FCP. Ended up cashing in my ticket though. so turned $10 into $5200. I also just represented England in poker stars world cup of poker and won my heat (but the team lost to Ireland!)Man, asking for stakes feels rubbish!