theres no real reason why it should be called the dolphin ( aside from an inside joke between friends) but to play this hand, particuarly suited, is kind of like playin K3 aka the krablaru must play it , remember that, the dolphin, heard it first!

theres no real reason why it should be called the dolphin ( aside from an inside joke between friends) but to play this hand, particuarly suited, is kind of like playin K3 aka the krablaru must play it , remember that, the dolphin, heard it first!
no, it's really not working

its all good, doesnt have to work with any of yall, the hand works for me as does the joke behind itand really isnt supposed to be a krablar imitation, it was randomnly dealt one night and a joke made it the dolphin, u know next time u play a nice k5 suited from the blind, u'll be thinkin dolphin

its all good, doesnt have to work with any of yall, the hand works for me as does the joke behind itand really isnt supposed to be a krablar imitation, it was randomnly dealt one night and a joke made it the dolphin, u know next time u play a nice k5 suited from the blind, u'll be thinkin dolphin
No, I'll be thinking...damn, my blind hands sure stink tonight...

Allow me to introduce the TracksuitOne night playing cards at my house at about 5am on a Sunday Morning, (My card playing employees and myself after we close at 4am) in a drunken stupor, dubbed 75o the tracksuit.How? Because to us, at that moment, it looked like a tracksuit. Again, how? Dunno, beer power. My theory is something about the odd numbers, adidas symbol with three stripes... yeah... again, beer power. No logical explanation. Basically, one card has to be red, and one black. (I think the colors helped somehow in coming up with the name; well, that and the beer) That is a pure tracksuit. This is very important to preflop decisions with the tracksuit. If you have two reds, or two blacks, you may want take that as an omen that it is not going to hit this time, and pass. Obviously, 75 suited is the Tracksuited. This is playable, as you now have introduced the flush draw potential. Of course, any flop containing both a 7 and a 5 gets a huge reaction every weekend when we play, and even more of a reaction if someone had the tracksuit in the pocket. I have found it is actually a good rag hand to try and see cheap. Obviously, as a one gapper, it has str8 potential on low flops. Just last night at Foxwoods I was dealt the tracksuit twice, winning twice with it. Once on an A34 flop. I bet my double gut shot and stole the pot. The other time I made the str8 with a 644 flop. 3 Turn. And won a nice pot from A4o. Well, not that I expect it to catch on, nor is that my motivation. I just wanted to share my groups hand that is our constantly running joke/rag hand.

hey hey look over here J6o is the lobster! Hey hey look at me look at me K4 is the sandcrab! hey check this out check this out oo oo hey hey 92 is the seahorse!! U must play it lolz rofl lmao lolz SHUT UP.

hey hey look over here J6o is the lobster! Hey hey look at me look at me K4 is the sandcrab! hey check this out check this out oo oo hey hey 92 is the seahorse!! U must play it lolz rofl lmao lolz SHUT UP.
Wow, those ARE good names! :club:
Hey guy. Your the 89 to my AK, the ass end. But thank you for your productive post. Appreciated much.I introduce to you, the Rogermarks: 89 off.

greatFOR THE RECORDyou edited your post - originally the rogermarks was the 10-9 off.keeping on naming hands and i'll keep on being better at cards than you

One time I was walking down the street and I noticed that Mike Ditka was walking the opposite way toward me. As we passed each other we both slipped on some ice and well, long story short, he wound up teabagging me in mid-air as we fell. We both got up and Mr. Ditka looked rather embarrassed. He said to me, "Sorry about that, kid. I didn't mean to teabag you right there." I replied, "Oh don't worry sir, it happens to the best of us from time to time." I then asked him for an autograph. He refused and we both went on our way.The moral of the story is that we shouldn't try to attach a nickname or inside joke to every possible starting hand in poker because after a while they'll all just become unfunny by default regardless of any potential they may have had.

outside of naming a dumb hand on guy over there, I was sharing one hand and my group of playing friends name for it. I didn't say I was forcing it on anyone, nor expecting anyone to adopt it, simply sharing a story of our stupid hand. I think every group has one stupid hand that everyone HAS to play, because they came up with a special name, or had something bizzare happen once when someone was playing it. I think you missed the point of the post by assuming we are trying to name every rag hand possible. At least that is certainly not what I was doing. Anyhow, this thread is getting pretty boring, have fun.

One time I was walking down the street and I noticed that Mike Ditka was walking the opposite way toward me. As we passed each other we both slipped on some ice and well, long story short, he wound up teabagging me in mid-air as we fell. We both got up and Mr. Ditka looked rather embarrassed. He said to me, "Sorry about that, kid. I didn't mean to teabag you right there." I replied, "Oh don't worry sir, it happens to the best of us from time to time." I then asked him for an autograph. He refused and we both went on our way.The moral of the story is that we shouldn't try to attach a nickname or inside joke to every possible starting hand in poker because after a while they'll all just become unfunny by default regardless of any potential they may have had.
:club: