****the Real 100k Stakeaments Thread July 22****

Ok guys, sorry it took so long, I figured it would be 90 mins at best, trades kinda made my head hurt, sorry bout that. Send your stakes, AND IF YOU ARENT GONNA PLAY, YOU NEED TO POST A REPLACEMENT BY TOMORROW 9 PM ESTDrawingDeadinDM is Playing for Jordan and his donks.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the last pick of the draft...He is a self-made poker superstar, a two time WSOP bracelet winner in both NL Crazy Pineapple and Blind Man's Bluff...Representing the Hoffman Estates...HE IS YOUNGSTUNNA7!Zimmer, I stand behind my offer.YoungStunna vs Acid Knight in a 5 dollar last longer bet!

If the NFL draft has taught us anything it's that longer is better! This draft didn't even give me enough time to blackout, which I guess as a draftee is a good thing but for the fans it might not be. I suggest expansion soon!

All stakes for my team have been sent out, if you dont need them, send them back please. If I dont get stuff back, I'll assume you are playing with the team's mobney. Thanks.

If all the captains can post their teams like so (so I can update the first post):TB17's Raptorsvivian.girls (FCP lake forest) gametymer (miami)Hub Dub 04(Milwaukee / Vegas)linksimpson (Washington) gfdsa146 (Forest Hills)tgifitz (st john's)ieatscott (FCP)

If all the captains can post their teams like so (so I can update the first post):TB17's Raptorsvivian.girls (FCP lake forest) gametymer (miami)Hub Dub 04(Milwaukee / Vegas)linksimpson (Washington) gfdsa146 (Forest Hills)tgifitz (st john's)ieatscott (FCP)
jordans having the secks

Zsta's Flying AssholesSeacucumber1 (FCP)DoinSublime (Cape Elizabeth)SBriand (Royal Oak)Waffles2003 (Farmington (NO CHAT))jcr_leafs (Toronto)_Seat3_FT_ (FCP)RT4012 (Lufkin)

The Unmentionables:1.Dubey8989(calgary) 6. Natethegreek (somerville)20.YoungStunna7 (Hoffman Estates)22. jethrodull (Mt Pleasant)26. tobytobey (willoughby) 30. bigbren313 (Essex) 33. VeenerSchnit (Buffalo) 40. Crackalicous (Lockport)43. Obizee (Port Huron) 44. Yeffy (Brooklyn)

Team Banana Hammock Patrol Unit:vonteego3myplayisrabqyayqiherr menschno not baxterjburn812Basically team Lol finaltableaments

All stakes for my team have been sent out, if you dont need them, send them back please. If I dont get stuff back, I'll assume you are playing with the team's mobney. Thanks.
Got it, and in.And thanks to all the effort everyone put in, as well as their financial contributions to make this a fun, and hopefully profitable, event.Much appreciated.
Got it, and in.And thanks to all the effort everyone put in, as well as their financial contributions to make this a fun, and hopefully profitable, event.Much appreciated.
Just bring us home a title!

Jordan's DonksDrawingDeadinDMac000000(chicago)tskilz187 (brockport)7Curse(Syracuse) drj26 (attleboro) AKA FOXWOODSPROGoCryWolfe (Indianapolis)freddec (atlanta)lunarphase(norwell)

*Press Release*Maulers and Boatamenters Announce Blockbuster Trade!!!!The Maulers and Boatamenters have come to terms on a major trade. The Maulers trade the rights of sheep21(berkeley), a beef mexi-melt, a bag of beef jerky, 1/2 a tin of Skoal, and a '75 Pacer Rear View Mirror to the Boatamenters for the rights to juggalo41729 (combs) and a 1/2 full bottle of melon Gatorade.GM Beck was ecstatic "We Got our Juggies!!!!" GM Aiello was equally ecstatic "I'm from the South now...do u know how valuable a sheep is to some of the people down here???" Though most of the Maulers were happy to get Juggies, at least one member will miss the sheep. "I loved that sheep" sighed a disheartened Gallo.

Why wasnt the ice included in the package?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I have no idea what you've all been up to, but apparently you've been busy. So there is like a sidebet here on whose team does the best over a single week?

Announcements