****the Real 100k Stakeaments Thread July 22****

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my team members, I started a thread for The Unmentionables and it includes three bounties in the tournament.

WhatArunAAtotal_con12 (FCP)Bull62 (Mobile)BobVersion1 (Middletown)InfiniteJest (SaltLake)Xzanos(Pleasant hill)remember.. the owners scores count towards the team total profit for the prop bet as well.

I love the preseason haters. The same guys that said the Raptors would suck this year.

I have no idea what you've all been up to, but apparently you've been busy. So there is like a sidebet here on whose team does the best over a single week?
The 10 owners have a 50 dollar side bet on which team makes the most money total..we give the smaller stakes players a chance to play for some serious cash while giving something to the FCP community where we can all have fun and enjoy Sundays( I hate Sundays)

AAsnake88's BoatamentersAAsnake88danny2271 (perris)sheep21(berkeley)ererevsym (centreville)Knollie919 (grosse Pointe FCP) mase_gotsem(Winnipeg)rightbrigade(oceanside, ny)FileError404 (FCP Dallas)Steaks being shipped now...if you don't need just ship back.No need to pump you guys up, you know these "my DB is bigger than your DB" clowns are all gonna choke anyway!GLGLGLGLGLGL!Edit: AND GO REGISTER ASAP!

FYPand ty for putting this together
np, PLEASE LORD LET ME WIN THIS SIDEBET. I WILL USE YOUR NAME IN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPeople actually had high hopes for the Blue Jays this year :club: ie. me.
200$ last longer straight up, any horse of your choice from your team vs. any horse from mine
You have AIM?meretriciousjay if you do.

Also, if you guys wanna do something like, a 50$ last shortest pool, we each pick a team who we think will contain the first player out of the 70, whoever picks the correct team wins, things of that nature.

MaulersDamauler12(Montgomery (IL))WKTSWAY (FCP Shakopee)Royal_Tour (FCP)GalloFX (Chicago)bleacherbum3 (Hoffman Estates)Tuckerbucket(FCP)cubbybri (London)juggalo41729 (combs)Stakes being sent....if u don't want the ship back!Let's TID!!!!

All stakes for my team have been sent out, if you dont need them, send them back please. If I dont get stuff back, I'll assume you are playing with the team's mobney. Thanks.
Received and registered! :club: btw ....I like the team, we've got grit! Thanks to all who set this up, this is gonna be a lot of fun! :D

I just realize,Talk about a BARRAGE!! over 70 FCP'ers are gonna rape this thing like a 6 year old malaysian prostitute.regardless which team does better, hopefully 1 of us will TID!!!p.s. the maulers clearly pwn this bet

Official Side BetsOk, 2 $100 bets booked, dubey8989 vs. myplayisrab in a last longer, and natethegreek vs. nonotbaxter. NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING50$ make more money bet between Banana Hammock Patrol Unit and Unmentionables50$ First 35 out of 70 vs. second 35 out of 70. Which ever side has the player that gets the deepest of all FCPer's wins.Edit: I have the bottom 35

Official Side BetsOk, 2 $100 bets booked, dubey8989 vs. myplayisrab in a last longer, and natethegreek vs. nonotbaxter. NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING50$ make more money bet between Banana Hammock Patrol Unit and Unmentionables50$ First 35 out of 70 vs. second 35 out of 70. Which ever side has the player that gets the deepest of all FCPer's wins.
Hope I can do you proud Naismith.

Announcements