Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

Can we still hate Phil Gordon and Ali Nejad?
I don't think Phil has been that bad, but I used to like him a lot so whatever.I am horrified by Ali though. Who doesn't know the terms 'orbit' and 'tellbox'? Come on now.Live players suck so hard... :)Mark
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems as though the players that have played against Jerry Yang give him a lot more respect than the people who have never played with him.
well from what i've heard the way he's played at this final table is completely sudden, he was tight all the time leading upalso, lol @ ali again: 2001 world champion chris ferguson
Ali is a cool guy, hilarious to be around and has more energy then anyone I've met in my life.
what does he do when the wsop ft isnt going on?

Whats up with everyone wearing black? (Besides Lam)I mean I'd be wearing some crazy *** bright colors and try and stand out @ the Main Event final table.Black is just too depressing and emo.

what does he do when the wsop ft isnt going on?
hmm, I think he still plays poker. I know he was a dealer turned pro but he probably just does commentating/part time poker now.

to ali, apparently "methodology" and "methodical play" are the same thingedit: is methodology even a word?

Whats up with everyone wearing black? (Besides Lam)I mean I'd be wearing some crazy *** bright colors and try and stand out @ the Main Event final table.Black is just too depressing and emo.
I'm wearing red next time FTW.Mark

Ali did the first protege simulcast disaster thing (him and DN were the commentators)He was shakey and was the first time I've ever heard or seen him.He's been popping up even more though recently.Not great not bad...Gabe Kaplan FTW

Anyone else get memories everytime Ali says "Jerry"?
lmao....i made a jerry joke last week....got not responses....Where have the jerry jokes gone?