Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw. Khan is going to TID now for sure! If there is one guy at this table who knows how to beat lunatic aggro-donks in an STT, it is Rain Khan. :club:
QFT... I was thinking the same thing. Other players may get impatient and play back at him (like we've already seen), but Khan knows what to do.
It's all up to Khan now. Who thinks Yang is worse than Gold?
Gold wouldn't stfu but at least he didn't think the baby Jesus cared who won the thing. I'd take Gold.
He looks bad, but we have only seen a fraction of his hole cards yet.The only halfway good reason to call with A9 there ist, that it might have been worth the gamble with his big stack to eliminate a very dangerous player from the table and it's very unlikely that he is worse than a 2:1 underdog.

Khans acting like a tool, I was rooting for him before I saw how he is acting like a 2 yr old jumpin up and down screaming?? when he was introduced he was acting like a WWE WrestlerKhan FTMFWL

Last year, I thought Jaime Gold was just EXTREMELY lucky until you saw him on TV, and then realized he was a total donk. I don't think we can say Yang is worse until we see his hole cards on TV.

phil gordon:"we started with $20k in chips instead of $10k, what a great structure"talking about it like the structure is different

Khans acting like a tool, I was rooting for him before I saw how he is acting like a 2 yr old jumpin up and down screaming?? when he was introduced he was acting like a WWE Wrestler
QFMFTKhan is a tool.

i think that when we get down to 6-5 people tuan lam and rainkhan are going to shine...... i dont know why lam is so quiet... he is a superaggressive player and i think hes played one pot so far.... whats he waiting for?