Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lam has to be betting out a big hand. He's been raised by Yang every single time!

"and tuan calls out of the small blind, does that raise eyebrows phil?"and it would...why?
Because most people won't flat call with a decent hand in the small blind when the button's hand range is so wide, and there's a player to act behind him.
I disagree. I think Ali's sketchy on the poker jargon, and that's a tad annoying, but, I like his 'no-filter' approach. I'd rather listen to him than lap dogs like Sexton and Van Patten.
i'd rather listen to howard lederer.

Phil allways thinks you have to put all your chips inIts driving me crazy... hes right in some of the cases but if you call a bet and you totally miss you are not committed to the pot to go all in with nothing.... he killing me

Because most people won't flat call with a decent hand in the small blind when the button's hand range is so small, and there's a player to act behind him.
really? jerry's range is small here? he's raised 95% of his buttons
Lam has to be betting out a big hand. He's been raised by Yang every single time!
Thats just a really good flop to bluff. If Lam checked, I'd be more inclined to think he had the nuts.Mark
I'd rather listen to Gabe Kaplan. I don't think Nejad is that bad. I think Gordon is terrible, but, I have a great dislike for him.
Gabe would bring some humor

over/under 75% of the vote for jerry on "who would you most like to see eliminated"please put ali and phil on the ballot

I disagree. I think Ali's sketchy on the poker jargon, and that's a tad annoying, but, I like his 'no-filter' approach. I'd rather listen to him than lap dogs like Sexton and Van Patten.
It's not so much his lack of poker knowledge that's bothersome, but rather he just seems unpolished as an announcer/commentator. I think the color guy can get away with less professionalism from an announcing standpoint, but the "play by play" guy's got to know what he's doing.
now I"m with you.
I got it stuck in my head, between "hand range is so wide" and "the chance of him having a good hand is so small." I went with the less wordy version, and something got lost in the translation. I'm not used to this posting thing, anymore.

Can someone please tell Phil Gordon that Donkbets are ummmmm......donk bets. I love the "I would lead this flop" advice. Lead....Raise.....Fold. No wonder everyone says he is so bad.

yes!!!! matusow in the booth!!!!!!!edit: love how you can hear him loud and clear from wherever it is that they're keeping him