Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Yang is working for congress..... i just found a document on the internet linking congress and yang. It says that they payed for his buyin and gave him 100k to go play in the ME and be as much of a donkey as possible to prove that luck is a big part of poker. When he wins they are going to use his testimony in court whenever people try to fight the illegal internet gambling act!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:
Jerry was AHEAD in 2/3 all-in situations. He's only shown THREE hands this entire table. AK A9 J8Some of you guys are acting like Jerry is sucking out left and right. He's been running this table over.
Jerry was AHEAD in 2/3 all-in situations. He's only shown THREE hands this entire table. AK A9 J8Some of you guys are acting like Jerry is sucking out left and right. He's been running this table over.
I think thats a bit too results oriented for the A9 hand. Thats a weak hand to play for so many chips at this blind level. And I doubt he had some sort of read on Lee Watkinson.

So many haters its ridiculous......OMG F Jamie Gold for a whole year hes such a donk luckbox disrespects the game etc......Now Yang is winning 1/2 of every hand dealt, got his money in good in 2/3 all ins and playing the big stack well...ZOMG we miss Jamie Gold this guys terrible......Relax donks its early in the FT and you have no idea whats really going on

How should I know what he was thinking? His raise was terrible already. The call might even have been a little less bad, but the raise was really, really terrible.
how was the raise terrible exactly? it's not like he was completely desperate, he made a good readi do agree with you that if he called hoping to suck out then the call is bad, but i think he had a good read and was sick of jerry pushing every single pot
I think thats a bit too results oriented for the A9 hand. Thats a weak hand to play for so many chips at this blind level. And I doubt he had some sort of read on Lee Watkinson.
he may of got a read that a guy open shoving for 40x the BB might be on a steal with less than A 9....didnt yang get killed for his 10x the bb raise????

I'm not a huge poster here :club: but as a christian, what jerry has been doing makes me a little uncomfortable. I understand having faith and that prayer is what drives a christian, but I've always felt that God kinda stays out of this kind of stuff(gambling, sports, etc). Give glory to God if you win, lose or draw but calling upon his name, while all in, praying for a card, kinda cheapens it and open yourself(and God) to ridicule. BUT mostly I believe it isn't a good witness to others. That said, I just hope it is a good final table. Lots of action and lots of good poker. We can only hope :)Big willey... Peace

If Jerry wins I'm going to church every sunday.If Jerry doesn't win, I'm STILL going to church for a bit after that sick "FATHER GIMME AN 8" and Childs "GIMME SOME CLUBS" AND THEN GOD STICKING THE 8 OF CLUBS.

i think he probably felt like he might as well take a shot to knock out the best player at the table, and got lucky to catch watkinson making a move