Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Table PlayersSeat 1 - Raymond Rahme - 16.32 millionSeat 2 - Alex Kravchenko - 6.57 millionSeat 3 - Lee Childs - 13.24 millionSeat 4 - Jerry Yang - 8.45 millionSeat 5 - Lee Watkinson - 9.925 millionSeat 6 - Tuan Lam - 21.315 millionSeat 7 - Philip Hilm - 22.07 millionSeat 8 - Jon Kalmar - 20.32 millionSeat 9 - Hevad 'Rain' Khan - 9.205 millionNote: There was an accidental redraw for seats at today's final table after play ended late Sunday night, and those were the seating assignments we posted. Jack Effel made a decision shortly after to revert to their original seats from the 10-handed table, which is tradition and standard procedure.apparently seat assignments have been changed

Final Table PlayersSeat 1 - Raymond Rahme - 16.32 millionSeat 2 - Alex Kravchenko - 6.57 millionSeat 3 - Lee Childs - 13.24 millionSeat 4 - Jerry Yang - 8.45 millionSeat 5 - Lee Watkinson - 9.925 millionSeat 6 - Tuan Lam - 21.315 millionSeat 7 - Philip Hilm - 22.07 millionSeat 8 - Jon Kalmar - 20.32 millionSeat 9 - Hevad 'Rain' Khan - 9.205 millionNote: There was an accidental redraw for seats at today's final table after play ended late Sunday night, and those were the seating assignments we posted. Jack Effel made a decision shortly after to revert to their original seats from the 10-handed table, which is tradition and standard procedure.apparently seat assignments have been changed
looks good for hilm. he is my pick after watching him play on the EPT
Awesome!! Thanks!This will do until I drop off my brother later then head to a friends house to watch it on PPV.Edit: Wtf with the national anthem? It's poker...just sit down and play! (I doubt they sang this 20 years ago at the Main Event...if they did, then ignore this edit)
Awesome!! Thanks!This will do until I drop off my brother later then head to a friends house to watch it on PPV.
Liars!! then again, this is probably the sort of thing that shouldn't be viewed at the office.
Both points are true. There are less people, and they changed the pay out structure to give more money to the lower levels.There are less people than last year, but many many more than most people expected after the passage of the anti-gaming internet law passed by the Democrat controlled congress. :club:
The anti-gaming legislation was proposed by Senator Bill Frist, a Republican, and attached to the Port Security Act . The Act was passed by the then Republican controlled Congress. The Democratic Party did not regain control of Congress until the 1st of January, 2007.Nice try though.