Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

helpno1.jpghelp someoe?
You have to open internet explorer. Firefox does not work. You can't copy-paste the link, either. You must open IE, go to the Forum, click on the link. Then it should open a new IE window and work.That is what I did, at least.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comcast is telling me that this is not a PPV event and is on ESPN Gameplan and I need to subscribe to game plan to order it and I can't order just the PPV
I got it on comcast channel 421, one of the event PPV channels.

Darn my internet is way too slow. It's not streaming right I get audio every minute or so for 2 seconds and video is about the same other wise the screen just stays on the last shot when it was streaming right. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

You can't copy-paste, otherwise it goes to the log in. If you open the forum in IE and click the link there, it should work.I feel so bad.....I'm steeeling!!
Consider it bluffing ESPN out of $19.95
You can't copy-paste, otherwise it goes to the log in. If you open the forum in IE and click the link there, it should work.I feel so bad.....I'm steeeling!!
Yep, that's what I found out too...And I don't feel bad about it. :club:
stealing is wrong. so is not providing a link to the forum.