Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

Is anyone else still sitting at work in their office because they want to know the updates and don't have internet at home?Or is that too pathetic?

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else still sitting at work in their office because they want to know the updates and don't have internet at home?Or is that too pathetic?
No... But I have 6 month kid at home and a naggin' wife so it would be difficult to look at home.... lol

4:55 PM - "I'm out... 24,000 last hand before the break. Pushed all in with KK preflop. AQ raiser folded, AK calls. Hits his A on the flop. I'll be back next year."GG Fid! :club:

If DN final tables this beast its KFC for everyone!!!!_15553_KFC-23-1-2006.jpgYIPPEEEE!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pokernews edits hands obv, the tournament is already over.

Ugly Turn for DeBora.....but what a beautiful river.Flop: {10-Clubs}{8-Clubs}{4-Clubs}All the money went in on the flop between Greg DeBora and Taylor Caby. DeBora showed {A-Clubs}{J-Clubs} while Caby showed 3-3. The turn was the {3-Hearts}, leaving DeBora drawing to a club. The {5-Clubs} on the river was exactly what DeBora was looking for and is now up to 84,000.How does someone who flopped the nuts require a club on the river? Gotta love PokerNews typo's

Nah.. I was listening to "for what it's worth" and he talks about chicken...Plus, black people like chicken, that's a fact.. nothing wrong with it
Its cool, I was only kidding.See you at the secret KKK meeting later.
Ugly Turn for DeBora.....but what a beautiful river.Flop: {10-Clubs}{8-Clubs}{4-Clubs}All the money went in on the flop between Greg DeBora and Taylor Caby. DeBora showed {A-Clubs}{J-Clubs} while Caby showed 3-3. The turn was the {3-Hearts}, leaving DeBora drawing to a club. The {5-Clubs} on the river was exactly what DeBora was looking for and is now up to 84,000.How does someone who flopped the nuts require a club on the river? Gotta love PokerNews typo's
Good for Greg, he's a talented player from Toronto.