Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

you guys sound like my kids! Your going on and on about nothing! HE won the pot and now has 145K what the f'k does it matter what he has before winning the hand? GET OVER IT!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.He's a SET MACHINE!!!

0 minutes agoDaniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.

Daniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.

Anyone know where he's at now??? I need an update.
3 minutes ago | Posted by MeanGene Daniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.from Poker News
According to PokerNews, DN hits another set, busts another player and is up to 160k. Is anyone else sort of rooting for Monemaker to make a deep run, or is that just me?
I suspect that you won't find many to agree with you there. :club:
Daniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.He's a SET MACHINE!!!
0 minutes agoDaniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.
3 minutes ago | Posted by MeanGene Daniel Negreanu Busts Another PlayerNegreanu seems to do well when he flops sets. After a Queen-high flop Negreanu's opponent moved all-in with Q-J, only to have Daniel call with his set of Nines. He's now up to 160K.from Poker News
According to PokerNews, DN hits another set, busts another player and is up to 160k. Is anyone else sort of rooting for Monemaker to make a deep run, or is that just me?
So is it safe to say DN is up to around 160k??? :club:

DN busted someone with a set? Nooooooo I don't believe that....Sounds like the poker gods heard all his complaining in the other events and decided to send a train of cards to smack him in the face.Either way...good luck Danny keep it up.

I'm also rooting for moneymaker, I think the guy gets a bad rap. he isn't the best player in the workd but he isn't terrible either and people make him out to be horrible. I think he silences the critics this year.
I was noticing his run of late as well. It sure would be nice to see at least one of these online guys do well more than their one-hit-sensation in the WSOP main event.
I'm also rooting for moneymaker, I think the guy gets a bad rap. he isn't the best player in the workd but he isn't terrible either and people make him out to be horrible. I think he silences the critics this year.
Thirded. I'd like to see Moneymaker do well.