SadHe actually is a really skilled player most of the time.

he might not be on crack, coke, meth, PCPwhat if hes just got food poisoning and cant sit at the table for more than 20 minutes before having to reach the stallsit can also explain his weight loss

I hoping he dies soon so that there wont be 4 Vinny Vinh threads everyday. He's a crackhead people get over it already
Yeah substance abuse regarding one of the game's big names is one thing, but when it results in a bunch of stupid threads, I mean come on already.

He woud of lost alot of respect with the things he did earlier in the WSOP, but since they let him back in today after not arriving on one of the earlier days it's very disrepectful to not return after one of the breaks.....

Pardon the ignorance...but is Vinh really a drug addict with now health problems, or is that just speculation?
Maybe he has cancer and all the people on here will feel like total douchesno but really hes probably just a drug addict

If he would just switch to using me, then he'd gain some weight.He'd also become a better poker player.

Who said he gets staked? Doesn't he have his own mobneys?
He said in his rawvegas interview that he has a backer.

From Pokernews.comVinnie Vinh on the RailThere has been plenty of speculation on whether or not Vinnie Vinh would show up today. Well, he's here. He was spotted on the rail next to his table eating an ice cream bar.Vinh ended Day 1d with 3,200 in chips. He had over 30,000 around dinner break then disappeared. He never returned to the Amazon Ballroom after the break. He was blinded down and his empty chair advanced to Day 2b with 3,200 in chips.There were rumors that his backers hired bodyguards to insure that he shows up. One thing is for sure, Vinh is here.He's got style if nothing else