Who Wants A Stake In This Sunday's $100 000?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll enter the popularity contest!
+1Just give me enough time to rig the voting scheme so that I'll win. I was thinking of asking the beaurocrats in the State of Florida for help with that.
shut it mr. 10 posts in 2 years. :D:club: i think we should go by post count myself. as long as renae stays out of this thread im a lock!
thus proving that maybe some people have a little too much times on their hands :D
hi
OMG HAIi dont want the stake but i got 36th yesterday on a 60/40 aipf. shameless brag post

Has anybody thought how funny it'd be to get staked, win it and then realize you had to give you up $10k because you couldn't scrape together $11? Cause I think that would be hilarious.

I've actually won two seats to this event. Before I make up my mind (no stakeaments, sorry) about playing it ... how long does it run? Can I expect to be playing 5-6 hours before I win :club:?

I've actually won two seats to this event. Before I make up my mind (no stakeaments, sorry) about playing it ... how long does it run? Can I expect to be playing 5-6 hours before I win :club:?
Thank you for your email. According to the blind structure of the tournaments it is possible the this tournament takes around 5 to 6 hours to be completed. Please have nin mind that this time may vary as it is only based on the blind structure. If we can help you with anything else please let us know.Regards,ManfredPokerStars Support Team
Thank you for your email. According to the blind structure of the tournaments it is possible the this tournament takes around 5 to 6 hours to be completed. Please have nin mind that this time may vary as it is only based on the blind structure. If we can help you with anything else please let us know.Regards,ManfredPokerStars Support Team
Way to go, Jeepster. I mean who the hell would of thought to actually e-mail Stars and ask them. It's not like their support is worth a damn or anything.Your Retarded.
I don't think you saw this last time. LOL