• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q clubs for me if it's not taken... if it is, I'll leave it to your discretion to pick one of the few cards left for me.I'll ship the $$ now -- they're not doing any good at the poker tables.EDIT: and shipped... let me know if you don't get it in a reasonable time.

Can I have the 5 :club: ? I will ship when I get home from work in 9 hours. I'm trustworthy and honest. If not, it's cool. Thanks.

49 cards sold, 44 shipments received. I haven't gone through name by name as yet, just a nudge to the 5 guys yet to ship.We've got a few days, but if I'm still short as we get closer, I'll go through em and we'll have to open the cards back up.Only the three aces remain. Thanks for making this work everybody! I see we've even had a few posters sign up just to get in on this - welcome - I wish FCP had some kind of a referral bonus or forum rakeback :club:

send to SAM_Hard8 on FT and I'll transfer on Stars
never got any transfer on FT from SpeedKills
ANYTHING LEFT??!?!?!??? AND SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN I SHIP TO USING FULL TILT>!?!?!?!?!
Two cards left. Samhard8 was kind enough to help someone else to tfer from stars to FT - Maybe drop him a pm, or post it here and claim your card.
Idea taken from another thread - guess the river card of this year's main event.$10 on Stars, I can hold $ - Ship to bdcfcp (Dutton-FCP) if you want in and I'll update the thread. Each card can obviously only be picked once.Anybody??2 :club: ---sholden3 :club: ---Gilbertology4 :club: ---jcashx36x5 :club: ---troyomac6 :club: ---sandwedge7 :club: ---GWCGWC8 :heart: --jellyfilledace9 :heart: ---bdc30T :club: ---toshJ :club: ---specbradQ :club: ---FlyingdonkeyK :club: ---davezz5A :club: ---JesterSB2 :club: ---Dms263 :D ---Nosup4u4 :D ---WhatarunAA5 :D ---babyangel6 :D ---Noflukeluke7 :) ---obizee8 :) ---Rickyg0339 :) ---zimmer4141T :icon_dance: ---dreamcrusher28J :icon_dance: ---Samhard8Q :icon_dance: ---rsmboxK :icon_dance: ---eighttablerA :diamond:2 :club: ---Moneyball163 :club: ---cwik4 :heart: ---jamfly5 :heart: ---Cbass17246 :heart: ---Jdr9997 :heart: ---jhnyblz8 :heart: ---looshle9 :heart: ---profxavier9T :heart: ---chgocubs99J :heart: ---coesillianQ :heart: ---HblaskK :heart: ---rogerwilcoA :club:2 :icon_dance: ---AbulletsA3 :icon_dance: ---Speedkills4 :icon_dance: ---Mashley3005 :icon_dance: ---gobears6 :heart: ---gallo7 :club: ---ol'number78 :club: ---TB179 :club: ---wktswayT :club: ---xxeddieJ :heart: ---vvganeshavvQ :heart: ---myplayisrabK :club: ---CanuckistanA :club: ---Vick12
ace diamonds please, shipping nowthanksfisheees(somerset) on pokerstars(big rox on full contact)

Only one more card to go. Surprised we couldn't get DN in on this. If any of you know (or are) someone in a position of authority around here, try and get this stickied. If we're all watching it on ppv or following online it could become a pretty good "rail" thread with >$500 on the line...lol

Ill take the last card. Assuming its still available. Who do I ship to? 10 bucks right?Edit: shipped $10 bucks to bdcfcp. Cant believe all you morons left the A of clubs for me. stars sn=ac000000

The list of final cards got me thinking about probabilities. Considering that players are more likely to be playing the upper half of the deck in this situation, I'd think the bottom part of the deck would have a slightly higher chance of hitting.