• 1k-3k
    • 3k-5k
    • 5k-10k
    • 10k+

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know a good tool for tracking sng results? Obviously I can use sharkscope, but that only gives my entire breakdown. I used to play lots of 10 and 20 sngs, but I would like to track how I'm doing in my venture back into sngs, now playing mostly $60 turbos. Sharkscope does let you break it down by buy-in and also by # of players (a lot of my old results are from $20 180s which are really tourneys more than sngs), but I don't see a way to graph my results for just the last month or whatever, or to start a new graph. Anybody got any ideas? I'm definitely not going to actually write down all of my buy-ins/cashes and then calculate roi or something, cuz obviously I multitable and that just isn't going to happen.

Decided to play 5 MTTs tonight as a change of pace. Doubled my stack in one and quadrupled my stack or more in the others. People weren't hitting their flush draws for some reason. Was feeling quite good...then proceeded to bubble all of them. Missed a monster draw to get knocked out, lost a set of aces to get crippled, and lost a race to get crippled...in three different ones...within one minute.I pretty much hate the game right now...and yet there's a sense of relief that I "only" lost $350 tonight. My "big" win of the past 10 days...+$130. I've had four losses in the four figure category.The part that really annoys me is that when I'm losing like this, I keep "wanting" to play because I'm so sick of losing.

^^^^ Since when are you from Alabama? I swear you used to be Canadian. I have no advice for how to quell a losing streak, except to say that mtts obviously have the highest variance.

^^^^ Since when are you from Alabama? I swear you used to be Canadian.
...since always? I am pretty polite...so maybe that's the confusion.

played a bit more tonight. Rebounded a bit, the cold decks slowed down a little bit as a result of me being absolutely card dead.http://www.pokerhand.org/?1261814http://www.pokerhand.org/?1261750http://www.pokerhand.org/?1262057This would be my biggest loseing night of my poker career, and I'm not even really pissed as I think I played pretty well overall. I'd rather play well and lose then bad and win. still being suck almost 3k... ready to start running good please. 7132.jpg

Considered it? lol, it would be a dream come true.I LOVE Vegas!But ya, she's in school. I'm also sorta in school.Thing is, she likes Vegas as well, so perhaps in a few years, if the situation is as it is now, we may end up down there.
if you plan on playing live LHE, move to cali or AC instead. vegas sucks for mid limit LHE
...since always? I am pretty polite...so maybe that's the confusion.
of course, your location using the letters AL may be a bit of a giveaway too, but we won't point that out :club:
if you plan on playing live LHE, move to cali or AC instead. vegas sucks for mid limit LHE
Not to mention that live LHE makes me want to slit my wrists most of the time anyways...I actually played a lot of online poker while I was in Vegas, lol.I just like the city/climate.
Not to mention that live LHE makes me want to slit my wrists most of the time anyways...I actually played a lot of online poker while I was in Vegas, lol.I just like the city/climate.
probably because you're roommates were sleeping all the time....geez.....

The positive variance I should be getting any day now is going to be so amazing.....It's really shocking how badly I've been running. Flop a set on 765, obviously opponent has 98 I don't have a prayer of improving, I feel like I'm maybe (MAYBE) 5 of my last 25 in coinflips, and obviously KK stands no chance vs AA, nor does AA stand a chance against KQ. HYCHACHCHAHCHACAHCHAHCAHACHAHCAHEdit: Of course as I type this my TT>JJ and my 22>77. I guess all you gotta do is complain.Double edit: Yep, complaining works. Just took 2nd in a $60 45-man turbo and won a $60 single table turbo, despite another ridiculous series of bad beats (and obviously AK<AQ and KQ<K9 HU in the 45 man).AA<A9 I give up.

Apparently, I haven't gotten over being a degenerate yet. I lost a few hundred playing 5/10 Triple Draw earlier and started playing 1/2 PLO on and off. Then, even though, I wasn't stuck all that much, I got into a 2/4 PLO game tonight and lost a few hundred more. Then, I lost another $500 playing 30/60 Triple Draw. Finally, I ended up buying for $360 into a HU 3/6 game. After bluffing off most of my initial buy-in, I rebought for $600 and ended up with my whole roll minus $100 or so on this hand:POKERSTARS GAME #10946822499: OMAHA POT LIMIT ($3/$6) - 2007/07/15 - 03:26:07 (ET)Table 'Mebsuta' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 3: M.Yada ($642.35 in chips) Seat 4: iggymcfly ($655 in chips) iggymcfly: posts small blind $3M.Yada: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to iggymcfly [Jh 5h Kd 4c]iggymcfly: raises $12 to $18M.Yada: calls $12*** FLOP *** [2c 6s Kc]M.Yada: checks iggymcfly: bets $35M.Yada: calls $35*** TURN *** [2c 6s Kc] [3h]M.Yada: bets $105iggymcfly: raises $315 to $420M.Yada: calls $315*** RIVER *** [2c 6s Kc 3h] [8h]M.Yada: checks iggymcfly: bets $182 and is all-inM.Yada: calls $169.35 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***iggymcfly: shows [Jh 5h Kd 4c] (a straight, Deuce to Six)M.Yada: mucks hand iggymcfly collected $1283.70 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1284.70 | Rake $1 Board [2c 6s Kc 3h 8h]Seat 3: M.Yada (big blind) mucked [6c Js 3s 7c]Seat 4: iggymcfly (button) (small blind) showed [Jh 5h Kd 4c] and won ($1283.70) with a straight, Deuce to SixI stayed at the table for a while and won another $300 or so before the guy folded like 7 hands in a row preflop, so I quit for the night got bored and went back to the 30/60 Triple Draw table. I promptly lost about $1200 or so, so I only had maybe $350 left, but I made a comeback, won like three big pots in a round and finally got back up to about $1700 and quit. God, I'm a degen. I think I need to pay somebody to stand by my computer with a tazer and give me a great big electric shock every time I try to move up limits.

Proud member of No Ma'am ;National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood
I'm totally going to spend the rest of today watching Married with children.Great idea!
Hows your sunday going so far?
sundayaf0.jpgInstead of playing all day, I had to wait for AP's gawd awful transfer system to get my transfer through, and furthermore, they didn't pay me my RB which is supposed to be in my account "by the 15th of the month"... so I couldn't play for a while, then I finally get it all together... and we have the 45 minutes that produced the above results.Can I start one ****ing session, one time, without dropping 30 BBs? Every ****ing session I play, I'm stuck $200 before I even get started.