Visa Gift Card On Stars

I haven't played online poker for around year now and purchased 2 vanilla visa gift cards. I am getting a declined notice when i try and use them. Is there any site that can work on? or am I SOL
The only cards I can get to work online are the yellow gift2go visas. I think some have had success with the vanilla ones though. Do you have to register it online or something? You should try using the search function. There have been numerous threads on this exact issue.
I haven't played online poker for around year now and purchased 2 vanilla visa gift cards. I am getting a declined notice when i try and use them. Is there any site that can work on? or am I SOL
yea, same thing happened to me. Just use them to purchas the correct ones (yellow visa gift2go cards). Wallgreens has them.GL

get a PayTRU visa card and don't worry about any of those. Put as little or as much on it straight from your credit card/debit card/bank account and when you withdraw to it, you can get the money from any ATM.

Try using your visa gift card to get a virtual visa at www-card.com. That was what PS support recommended to me when I wasn't able to use my gift card directly and it worked (though I did have to try the transaction a couple of times to get it to work). Once you load the virtual visa you have to wait 10 minutes or so before it is ready.

get a PayTRU visa card and don't worry about any of those. Put as little or as much on it straight from your credit card/debit card/bank account and when you withdraw to it, you can get the money from any ATM.
Hey freak, where does one get this thing called PayTRU.....? sounds too goot to be tru?
Can you withdraw as much as you want to this? Or is the withdrawal limited to the amount you deposited on it? Also how quick is it available for withdrawal from an ATM?
Can you withdraw as much as you want to this? Or is the withdrawal limited to the amount you deposited on it? Also how quick is it available for withdrawal from an ATM?
i can get money out of my Stars account and into my hand in a matter of minutes.........PAYTRU is the bomb
Hey Freak,I have one of those cards.Just to confirm, there is no fee to w/d right?Also, did you receive your card quickly?It's been over a month since I opened the account.I did changes addresses and perhaps it was labeled "no forward" ? If they do that sorta thing with credit cards.well, I digress,

bumpcan anyone tell me whether the yellow gift2go cards from walgreens have fees? epassporte sucks with it's 5% fee

bumpcan anyone tell me whether the yellow gift2go cards from walgreens have fees? epassporte sucks with it's 5% fee
It's like $52 to buy the $50 card.. besides that there's nothing.
It's like $52 to buy the $50 card.. besides that there's nothing.
so once you pay the fee, can you reload on that same card? or you have to keep buying more and more cards? and is $50 the max?
so once you pay the fee, can you reload on that same card? or you have to keep buying more and more cards? and is $50 the max?
At Walgreens, I remember seeing $25, $50, $100 cards...not sure about reloading, but I'd assume so. I'd have to do some research
Hey freak, where does one get this thing called PayTRU.....? sounds too goot to be tru?
I got mine from pokerstars suggestion for a new deposit option. paytrucard.com
I have yet to hit a "Max" on a withdraw.
i can get money out of my Stars account and into my hand in a matter of minutes.........PAYTRU is the bomb
I concur.
Hey Freak,I have one of those cards.Just to confirm, there is no fee to w/d right?Also, did you receive your card quickly?It's been over a month since I opened the account.I did changes addresses and perhaps it was labeled "no forward" ? If they do that sorta thing with credit cards.well, I digress,
I got my card in about 1-1 1/2 weeks. I'll have to go check on withdraw fees, for I don't remember but don't seem to remember one.

Now that FCP is with Pokerstars, maybe a sticky on these under depositing methods on Stars?Or a new thread every other day. Either way works I guess.