official wpt championship thread day 3

7:27 - 7 limpers for 1200. Button makes it 15k.  Barry Shulman (2nd limper) makes it 80k (all in).  Button thinks for 10 minutes.  I call clock and the guy folds TT.  Barry shows AQ.
Wow, you were really generous to give him that much time before calling the clock.P.S. Unless 10 min. was an exaggeration.
lol, I would have beaten him unconscious with a clock, then called clock.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Paulle's Poker Blog"Eskimo Clark received a grievous insult from a poster on the FullContact message board. It was suggested that no one had seen he and I in the same room."by Mike Paulle

Who would this be Josh? (or whomever may be/ is posting as josh)
it's josh, look back through the posts, he said they are allowed to be using computers at the beginning or something, which is pretty cool, hes been keeping us posted on everything.

ooo and josh if u win your 5k sit n go ( or the bellagio event for that) can you bid on my lucky slippers? like 50 bux or sumthin,, whatever man! tell the people at your table too.. they work..click the link below.

005-04-20 19:24:00Title: Scotty Nguyen - Chip LeaderLog: It appears after one more elimination that Scotty Nguyen is the chip leader. Scotty held the 10-10 and went against A-7, and the board brought blanks. Scotty's victory puts him over the $400,000 mark and makes him the chip leader.Video footage of this hand will be available on CardPlayer.com later on tonight.Yes! Thats no limit baby.

assuming Josh is out, he isnt on the latest chip count on pokerwire.
He's not out yet, but he's down to about 20-30k