• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol freakin alchy saw titl and new it was gnna be a good read . im very sorry to hear about your medical condition but im very inspired by how u take it . heres to gettin better "cheers"nice boxers by the way FTW :club:
thanks man....yeah i just try to have fun...i try not to worry...my problems will always be there
UltrasePrevacidUrsodialRifampinCiproPulmozymeCalciumDHAZincCarafateIron SulfateADEKVitamin AVitamin KVitamin DTobramycinFlonaseAlbuterolFloventCotazymeFloventZithromaxPrednisonei forget the rest
LOL. This is like the entire Pfizer lineup. Ever think pharmaceuticals are the problem and not the solution?
It looks like shattered glass because it is shattered glass. These days it will probably cost more to get repaired than to buy a new laptop. The only way it's going to be worth getting repaired would be if this was a really expensive laptop. If you paid $1000 or less, buy a new one. Do a google search for "dell coupon codes" and you'll find all sorts of great deals. On a separate note, I never realized your avatar was a self portrait.
Nah. Look for a new screen on ebay. I did this to my iBook and had a new screen in the mail within 48 hours. It was like ... a $100?
LOL. This is like the entire Pfizer lineup. Ever think pharmaceuticals are the problem and not the solution?
yeah i tried that once...in a week I was in rough shape
Nah. Look for a new screen on ebay. I did this to my iBook and had a new screen in the mail within 48 hours. It was like ... a $100?
yeah i found one on ebay for 130...its in the mail
dmans..i ams a sxey bitACJ....weeeeeee
based on your obvious enjoyment of abusing alcohol, it hink we would get along famously

This thread DELIVERS.Chrozzo probably has had more sexual experiences with beautiful women than every man on this forum PUT TOGETHER.Well played sir.

UltrasePrevacidUrsodialRifampinCiproPulmozymeCalciumDHAZincCarafateIron SulfateADEKVitamin AVitamin KVitamin DTobramycinFlonaseAlbuterolFloventCotazymeFloventZithromaxPrednisonei forget the rest
rest in this case meaning there's more? Like that's not all the medicine?

QUOTE(chrozzo @ Thursday, June 21st, 2007, 4:33 PM) UltrasePrevacid - "Probably because you are required to eat whatever you want and can cause acid reflux from too much BK"UrsodialRifampinCiproPulmozymeCalciumDHAZincCarafateIron SulfateADEKVitamin AVitamin KVitamin DTobramycinFlonase - "So the malabsorption couldn't be your only problem, God had to give you allergies"Albuterol - "AND ASTHMA"FloventCotazymeFloventZithromaxPrednisone - "This alone should put weight on you!"i forget the rest

QUOTE(chrozzo @ Thursday, June 21st, 2007, 4:33 PM) Prevacid - "Probably because you are required to eat whatever you want and can cause acid reflux from too much BK"yeah...but i try not to eat fast foodFlonase - "So the malabsorption couldn't be your only problem, God had to give you allergies"thats what i said!Albuterol - "AND ASTHMA"not really, but the aerosol still helpsPrednisone - "This alone should put weight on you!"on my face...chubby cheeks...thats about it