unless your laptop is worth a couple g's, buy a new one. You can check ubid and try and get a refurbished one.I had an old p3 ibm thinkpad and stepped on it shatter the LCD looked like what you are talking about. I still have info on the hard drive I need to get off. Luckily my mother in law wanted a new Laptop so I have her 2 year old Gateway now.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless your laptop is worth a couple g's, buy a new one. You can check ubid and try and get a refurbished one.I had an old p3 ibm thinkpad and stepped on it shatter the LCD looked like what you are talking about. I still have info on the hard drive I need to get off. Luckily my mother in law wanted a new Laptop so I have her 2 year old Gateway now.
i opened it up and got the part numberpart is $375 retail from AU Electronics..the computer cost me #950...3 months agobut now I found the same LCD screen part on ebay for $120...gonna watch that one
can it be repaired/replaced?
It will almost for sure cost more to replace than to buy the same thing new.Mark
HI im home..i was at work...no these pic were from May....i wish i was there right now...i will let u all know when i will be there again.ok...i have a comp question too....my dropped my 3 month old laptop yesterday and it landed on my show on the top of it (it was cloesed)...now the lcd (brightview type) is screwed...its not ripped or anything, but the screen looks like it is shattered glass when i turn it onim guessing this is a bad thing...anyone know how much the rapirs might be nad where I sould take it? thanksvn.....other than red stripe..that shits nastyoh and vtw...i drank mudslides that night then switched to triple baileys shots..straight uphad about 14
I had a laptop with a busted screen, best thing to do is hook it up to a regular monitor and use it that way.
Tsk Tsk, your spelling is only at the 2-3 beer level. Pick up the pace !!
Agree, Chrozzo is WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too sober...has that ever been said before?
here's to you Chrozzo. Just got home from an open bar reception. Wife thinks I had 12 captain and cokes. Weeeeeeeeeee
'''only 12, lol...jk
Agree, Chrozzo is WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too sober...has that ever been said before?
hmmm, no i dont thin it hasim working on that thoughm ok
Keep up the good workMaybe u can post the new pics of u getting molested while passed out
Yea his pants were undone so there deffinatly were some shenanigans going down.
why do you keep doing this to yourself.
lol freakin alchy saw titl and new it was gnna be a good read . im very sorry to hear about your medical condition but im very inspired by how u take it . heres to gettin better "cheers"nice boxers by the way FTW :club: