Matusow Trying To Final Table For 9th Straight Year

I'm sure I'll get a google response but since this thread has started can someone let me know how many bracelets he has won? Seems like he has plenty of game when he is focussed.

I'm sure I'll get a google response but since this thread has started can someone let me know how many bracelets he has won? Seems like he has plenty of game when he is focussed.
3 i think. check out wsop dot com
http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...o-limit-holdem/Mike Matusow OverheardMedia Coordinator Nolan Dalla: "We'll talk about it tomorrow, Mike."Mike Matusow: "I might not get to tomorrow. And if I do get there, I'm not going in the box."(The box refers to the sequestered final table area for the webcasts, surrounded by black curtains. Matusow is not a fan.)

Mike Matusow Eliminated in 11th Place ($21,435)Mike Matusow raises from the button to 60,000, Devin Porter moves all in from the small blind, and Matusow calls with {J-Clubs}{J-Diamonds}. Porter shows {K-Diamonds}{K-Hearts}, and Matusow will need to improve to stay alive.The board comes {6-Diamonds}{4-Clubs}{3-Hearts}{A-Clubs}{10-Clubs}, and Porter's kings hold up to win the pot. Mike Matusow is eliminated in 11th place, earning $21,435.The final ten players redraw for seats at the final table, and play will continue until one more player is eliminated.