Oziumrules & The Fcp Trip

First of all I want to thank Nutzbuster for getting the FCP Golf Tourney off the ground. I had proposed the idea last year with him and we exhausted all our efforts to put it together to no avail. Nutz decided to put the wheels in motion again this year and got it all together. Im not much of a blogger and I do not take notes on what I did everyday but in a nutshell I had a BLAST! Everyone I met from the Forums were great people. I previously met Nutz at the FCP Superbowl trip in 2005 so I had and idea of the person he is but its always good to interact with someone for more than one day. I got to spend (roomies) with Nutz on this trip and all I have to say is "He is the Nutz" and genuinely super nice guy who basically was our "social coordinator" by getting everyone together for plans for the week. Thanks for everything Nutz....Here is a mixed bag of what I did with the FCP crew last week Tuesday June 5 - Sunday June 10th....Arrived on Tuesday Night around 6PM Vegas time and headed over to the 5 Star Resort called Bills Gambling Hall aka Barbary Coast to see our room and find Nutz. We went over to the Bellagio to meet up with all the FCPers....Checkymcfold, Troyomac, Gilbertology, Sandwedge, Leftygolfer, Navybuttons & for a split second the infamous Steve7stud. After a few cocktails went over to Shintaro for some sushi with Lefty, Troyo, and Nutz....ummmmm yummy sushi.Wednesday Golf at the Badlands...My first time playing the Badlands and I was quite impressed. Ive played plenty of tracks out in Vegas and have heard the Badlands was an average track and was quite surprised. Very tight fairways and big greens...a perfect members course. We played the Ladies White Tees and the course played short but difficult. The front nine was easier than the back nine and unfortunately the wind picked up on the wrong nine. We had a "certain course advisor" who obviously thought Navybuttons was "Justin Timberlake" because he would not leave our group alone. He said we were slow but we were not at all. He kept on our as.s for about 7 holes until he told us to skip the 16th hole because we were backing the whole course up...I call BS. Needless to say we didnt skip any hole and Navybuttons refrained from striking him with one of his 13 empty Miller Genuine Draft cans piling up in his cart. After the golf was finished we headed inside for a few more cocktails and played the "World Series of Skipaments" which we all know as won by Nutz (actually dominated by Nutz). After the skipaments we all headed over to Claim Jumpers for lunch all on Checky....Thank You Checky....He did tell me even if he lost credit card roulette he was going to pay anyway! Well...maybe not. That night I played in a Sit N Go at the Rio with Balloon Guy & Nutz and this donkey won it! I decided I would use the sattellite $$$$ to play in the No-Limit Hold'em / Six Handed (Event 12).Thursday No-Limit Hold'em / Six Handed (Event 12)I went deep in this tourney (busted around 228, I was told) and actually had some felt time with the great Gilbertology who as we all know finished 49th or was it 46th? He actually was screwed out of $600 because the pit crew decided he busted it out sooner than later...which we all knew was BS. Great playing Gilbert!The rest of the week was a blur of railing Daniel and other FCPers...Lots of Food & alcohol...and great times! Here are a few thoughts on the people I met this week...Nutz - My roomie (whom I met a few years earlier) Class guy and great social coordinator.... I had a blast, THANK YOU!Daniel - Always a pleasure (wish you could have played golf). FYI...Daniel always came over to talk to me and the other FCPers while we railed him (which he didnt have to do) but that is why his the MAN! He took pics with everyone and signed auto's for all the fans (I think I took at least 10 pic for other people railing him). I hope I get to move out there one day and get you to a 10 HCP.Balloon Guy - I actually couldnt wait to meet him beacuse of our similar sense of humor, another super guy who brought us all cigars for the golf tourney and picked up dinner at Buzio's Seafood Restaurant...Thanks and great meeting you!Troyomac - Great Poker Player and fun guyCheckymcfold - Wicked Smart dude (wish I had more time picking your brain on strat) & pretty decent golfer! Thanks for the help with my camera! Gilbertology - Had a blast playing with you...another great poker player!Navybuttons - Funny guy...thanks for the fun on the links!Suited Up - Thanks for all you help at the Rio...another great guy.Fidler - Nice meeting you ....Good luck in VegasLeftygolfer - Didnt get to play golf with ya...maybe next time. Another great guy...but never bet against Oziumrules on the links! 74 or worse? Come On!!!!Nosup4u - Another great poker player, nice meeting you also...Vegasguy, H_Factor73, Sandwedge, Cobalt Blue, Steve7Stud, Get Sprung & anyone else I forgot to mention...Thanks, I had a blast meeting all of you!!! We are defenitely gonna do this again soon!I had at least 20 pics on my camera but at the Lindsay Buckingham concert I thought I was an IT Tech and pushed a button called "Format" and erased them all!!!! I really wished I had the photo of Nutz in front of the WSOP fake winners table raising the money as he won the Main Event!THANKS GUYS FOR THE GREAT TIME AND THE MEMORIES!!!Here are a few pics..ones that werent erased by idiot fingers.l_f624d5139111f1a12d93fa53eea92240.jpgl_f04711e1673686243bcf39464e892d0a.jpgl_91863844b710898ce420e881a0894813.jpgl_839cc53fe6733acd3eec3f5f6936c0e4.jpgl_8825817d0447f6ad90b598330641be70.jpg

That was Evybaby not Clonie.
think he meant the next pic which is that actress chick not clonie.ozium good read. Im planning on making it out there for the outing next year.
think he meant the next pic which is that actress chick not clonie.ozium good read. Im planning on making it out there for the outing next year.
Yeah..that was Cheryl Hines from my fav show Curb Your Enthusiasm
So gay. Nice guy, playful, generous to his fans, but so gay.
Oz is gay?!

Nice meeting you as well Oz. I missed a lot of the fun stuff, I need to make it out for sushi when I come later this month!!!Mark

Nice meeting you as well Oz. I missed a lot of the fun stuff, I need to make it out for sushi when I come later this month!!!Mark
I KNEW U WERE COMING BACK. after the 23rd right?
I KNEW U WERE COMING BACK. after the 23rd right?
I'm hoping to come out the 23rd or 24th for a day/night/day. Thats my tentative plan...Mark

very nice...awesome picslooks like a sweet vaca was had by allCongrats! on getting the FCP Golf Classic up and running, i hope to play it next year..weeeeeeeee!!!

clearly Ron loves a to play with his putter
FYPNot gonna due another trip report...just thought I would tag on here.Nutz, again thanks for putting the trip together. Already looking forward to next year.OZ I just set the line at 74 to get some action. I would have taken the under in a Las Vegas minute, after seeing your swing on the driving range, if someone had the balls to bet the over.House of Fun boys aka Troyo, Checky, Gilbert and Navy - keep crushing those cash games. Gl the rest of the month in LV. Gilbert..stay out of those women's bathrooms. Ray...stay away from sake. It's the devils drink. Checky...I will bring some fake credit cards out next year for your credit card bingo.HFactor and Ballon Guy - thanks for putting up with someone hitting it on the wrong side of the ball. I knew Ballon Guy was the man when I could smell that fine cigar at 7:30 in the morning on the range and a giant USA golf bag on tha back of the cart.Sandwedge - thanks for donning the limo driver hat out and back to the golf course. I knew this was a sick group when he picks me up at the RIO on Wed morning at 6:30 and I ask what he did last night and his reply " I played poker all night and just took a shower an hour ago". Thanks again Doug.Fid and Vegas guy, had fun at the FCP skipament and lunch. Fid, BG is right. Get a real man's car.Suited - good to meet you. Thanks for the updates.Next year the first dinner is on me. IN/Out Burgers for alll!!

Weird how everyone forgets the longest drive winner in their reports.Had fun meeting you guys, I need a new driver though Oz, hook a brother up

Sandwedge - thanks for donning the limo driver hat out and back to the golf course. I knew this was a sick group when he picks me up at the RIO on Wed morning at 6:30 and I ask what he did last night and his reply " I played poker all night and just took a shower an hour ago". Thanks again Doug.
I must be getting civilized in my old age - showering takes time away from the tables. What a sick night of poker that was! I had been taking a beating in no limit, so I decided to play some 4-8 limit for a change of pace. I got involved in the sickest table of all time, with several pots going to the flop capped with 8 players. There's nothing more frustrating leading out with a $4 bet into a $160 pot.Had lots of fun playing golf with you guys. Sorry to make you wait while I hacked my way out of the desert. I showed the best and worst my game has to offer by shooting 41-67. Already looking forward to next year.And yes, BG won both longest drive contests. I especially liked the one that bounced off a wall back into the fairway and still had enough distance.

Thanks for all the kind words and man love, lol. Seriously, the appreciation is appreciated. I just hope everyone had a great week.I have to thank Oze for being a great roomie too and putting up with me crawling in at 6AM every morning to go to bed, although I doubt you heard a thing. Ozi is a solid individual and one helluva golfer! I really enjoyed spending the week hanging out. And thanks for all the other individual accolades from the group as well. I met everyone mentioned here as well and even though I failed to go down the list one by one in my post, trust me, ditto to all the remarks. We had a great and very fun crew and it was pleasure to spend this exciting week with everybody at one time or another.I plan on making the golf outing a regular event from now on, and next time I'll try to have it just prior to the start of the WSOP's first event to give Daniel a better shot a playing. He really did very much want to play and we talked about this at the W.S. I knew that there was a good chance he would be in an event or exhausted from an event and might not make it. Next year for sure.I'll see many of you again in a few days and I'm sure the party will still be going on! :club:

Weird how everyone forgets the longest drive winner in their reports.Had fun meeting you guys, I need a new driver though Oz, hook a brother up
Here ya go Ms Daisy:030902cpcr9.jpg
I plan on making the golf outing a regular event from now on, and next time I'll try to have it just prior to the start of the WSOP's first event to give Daniel a better shot a playing. He really did very much want to play and we talked about this at the W.S. I knew that there was a good chance he would be in an event or exhausted from an event and might not make it. Next year for sure. :club:
If you do that, then probably only the Vegas FCPers will be around to play, so keep that in mind.Mark