Happy Birthday Ron Mexico!

Sooooo, today is our very own Sexy Mexi's birthday. I thought you might all want to regale each other with tales of the times he made you laugh, yelled at a deaf guy, put 2 fingers instead of 1 in your bum, or sold you the super secret oral technique.HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!:club::D :D :D :D :) :) :):icon_dance:

You know its a good birthday when you have to tell everyone.On a mildly serious note, it is important, as your age is your experience, and your experiences have both been personally satisfying, as well as useful to certain younger members of this forum.So three cheers to you, Mr Mexico, and all the laughs, the tears, the advice you've given, and of course to your glorious anus, which none of us will ever forget, as long as we live.

No one else can ever make me feel the way you doOh keep on loving me babyAnd I keep on loving youIts easy to see when somethings right and something wrongWell stay with me babyAnd hold me all night longSo show me, show me everything you doCause baby no one does it quite like youI love you, I need you, babeI wanna kiss you all overAnd over againI wanna kiss you all overTill the night closes in

Congrats. On this day approximately three years ago you were created in a computer lab for the sole purpose of entertaining me in a poker forum. Way to go.

Ron-Yours is a life that has touched many others, often without them knowing it until you explain it to them. Take me for example. If not for you, I wouldn't have made an Ass-to-Mouth joke in front of 7 people I didn't know last week, and would never have had to overcome the adversity that goes along with being "that creepy older guy who nobody knows who he is, but everybody knows is kinda creepy." So, Ron, I raise to you my O'Douls (I forgot, you might have contributed slightly to my heavy drinking and the subsequent ruination of my entire life), and call you friend. Well, maybe "pal" is more appropriate. Friendly acquaintance at the very least. Wang

Dearest Ron-Hai Mong Chonk Ching Chang Cing King Kong Ku Fow Fun Boo. Ping Pong Poo, Ling Long Woo, Fuk Mi Poo, Lik Mai Pee. Wang Chung Barrin, ROR! Sincerely,C-Dub

Hi Ron_Mexico,In response to your birthday, I'd like to add $20 bonus money and 2500 Pact points* to your real-money account, but since the gig is up on our scams promotions, please accept our sincere gratitude for the many hours of entertainment that you have provided to our dried-up cash cow community. Regards,*even more worthless than ever before

HELLOOO DARLING!I just wanted to "pop-in" (hehehe) and tell you that I'm preparing a marvelous little dinner for the two of us tonight. I'll start off with a little BM (Barry Manilow you little dirty mind,you!) to set the mood, a glass or three of red wine, and a two hour foot massage for those tired little swollen tootsies you get after standing at work all day!I know that you didnt like the KY warming lube that I got the other day, but please try it again tonight because I discovered that in the darkness, I accidently grabbed the BenGay lying on the nightstand beside it. Oops!Hugs-n-kisses!Your mate,Ralph

Hi Ron_Mexico,Please be aware that under the terms and conditions of the users agreement that you signed, you must add money to this Thursdays sicktourney in order to continue posting in the sickthread. We feel that you offer much entertainment to the community, and bow to your "wicked smartness"Happy Birthday!*regards,*and many more. added money must exceed $5

Ron, it's your birthday.God bless you this day.You gave me the gift of a little sister,And I'm proud of you today.Ron, it's your birthday.Happy birthday, Ron.Ron, it's your birthday.Happy birthday, Ron.I wish you love and good will.I wish you peace and joy.I wish you better than your heart desires.And your first kiss from a boy. (well, that's about 20 years too late)Ron, it's your birthday.Happy birthday, Ron.Ron, it's your birthday.Happy birthday, Ron.Hope all of your prostate orgasms are as magical as your first.