who does daniel stake?

i think ive read before thats he has staked tj, but apparently so does everybody else
i'm pretty sure tj's long tome backer is lyle berman, at least he was in the past.

I wrote a note to my friend using a highlighter pen. He could not read it. He thought I was just pointing out certain parts of the page.The only way my other CD was in a store is if I brought it there and left it. "sir, you forgot your CD." "No, that's for sale. Alphabetize it."

I've staked a lot of people over the years but I don't think it's appropriate to divulge people's personal financial situation, especially here on the forum!
Can you divulge whether or not you have loaned T.J. some money for craps? I hear that is a rite of passage that all pros go through.
if rehab really cost 80k that should be reason enough not to get addicted to drugs.
So the point of rehad is to break people so that they can't afford to buy any drugs/alcohol? 80K :shock:
I've staked a lot of people over the years but I don't think it's appropriate to divulge people's personal financial situation, especially here on the forum!
You understand, of course, that's not going to prevent others from speculating. :wink:
An escalator can never be out of serviceit just becomes stairs
I hate tennis....because no matter what I will never be as good as a wall. Ever played a wall? Those damn things are consistent.

I just have to add....I get the Reese's candy bar. If you read that name Reese's thats an apostrophe S. Reese's apostrophe S at the end of that name. That means the candy bar is his. I didn't know that. Next time you're eating a Reese's candy bar and a guy name Reese comes by and says "let me have that", you better hand it over. "I'm sorry, Reese. I didn't think I'd ever run into you." I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality.

Having read his blog, I know he's staked a couple of italian guys with leather jackets, a big black dude, who gave him a lift to the airport, and at least one good humored waitress.... oh you mean in poker?

Is this why? Because of rumors like this.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&sb=5&o=14&vc=1Daniel, what are your thoughts on this.http://www.thehendonmob.com/MobForum/read....582&t=45582&v=t