GG bro!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all great game grinder!!!2nd of all...im getting sick and tired of people asking for stakes/stakemantes/etc even if they are joking about it (b/c in reality they want to bring the topic up so someone thinks about it)these people need to get warned/tem banned/banned... i dunno. i just think something needs to be done. Its uncalled for and if people want to do stakeaments then they will do them. They dont need to be reminded about them/rant
That reminds me...I need to do stakeaments once I win a tournament.But you have a point though even if they are joking, although I don't think they need to get warned/temp ban and whatnot (yet).GG Grinder though! Ballin!
first of all great game grinder!!!2nd of all...im getting sick and tired of people asking for stakes/stakemantes/etc even if they are joking about it (b/c in reality they want to bring the topic up so someone thinks about it)these people need to get warned/tem banned/banned... i dunno. i just think something needs to be done. Its uncalled for and if people want to do stakeaments then they will do them. They dont need to be reminded about them/rant
I had a steak a few weeks ago at Mortons that was amazing.

first of all it was not a personal attack on you knollie...i was talking in general. I had no intention of flaming you or whatever, your post just reminded me. Don't get all mad brrooseff.second of all, i would like to congratulate mr. grinder m j on a fantastically played tournament. I know how it feels when you go completely card dead at a final table. Gooooot work man.I <3 you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eefalkse;eg;asdgl;adsgal;sdghas;lkdghkadsgh I played soooooooooooooooooo bad. sooooooooooooooooo bad.a.sdgagkkasgb;hhgaerqig8yi59igtujnh5utdgr5uitgjvrj5jitgrjnvjkr54ik5rtmfgvrt5nt gri545rjftngvfrti54tg
QFT
QFT on both accounts.It's one thing to have people be KIND ENOUGH to offer stakeaments, it's another thing for people to go all over every rail thread, asking for a friggen stakeament if you win. Yes, they're playing for big money, and yes, I'm sure it's worth little to nothing to them, but you might as well go into every tourney and just beg.
yeaaaaa knollie common have some pride........back to grinder congrats since everyone else seems just to want to flame
ur really trying to get on my sh*t list aren't u psu? lol
I know how it feels when you go completely card dead at a final table. Gooooot work man.
What are these "final tables" you speak of? Can't seem to recall what one of those feel like...GG Grinder.
Not directed at anyone in particular, but I agree.QFT.

GG Grinder. I don't really know how he makes that call w KQsooooooooted but in the long run you want that call I suppose. I also agree with no not baxter, while knollie was joking in this instance, people just making threads asking for stakes is a joke. If someone's gonna stake they'll say.