Jeff Madsen

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 greatwhite

greatwhite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,089 posts
  • Interests:poker, skiing, movies, following the yankees, knicks, and jets , and traveling
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pot Limit Omaha

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:32 AM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 12:27 PM, said:

I thought he was he hit by a renegade bus driven by Gus.
FYPGet it right!

#82 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,167 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:34 AM

well i heard that it was Phil becasue he was mad about being passed for WSOP POTY. :club:

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#83 Jeff Madsen

Jeff Madsen

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:53 PM

Im not broke and I wasnt hit by a bus either. Right now Im relaxing before the WSOP Main Event. Wish me luck! :club:

#84 sdnuol

sdnuol

I AM BANNED

• Members
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:48 PM

View PostJeff Madsen, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 4:53 PM, said:

Im not broke and I wasnt hit by a bus either. Right now Im relaxing before the WSOP Main Event. Wish me luck! :club:
im finding a way to get your isp and then im finding your house coming over and smashing the door down.......im still coming up with the rest but itll be good.
I got banned for being an asshole

#85 SilentSnow

SilentSnow

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:53 PM

View Postsdnuol, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:48 PM, said:

im finding a way to get your isp and then im finding your house coming over and smashing the door down.......im still coming up with the rest but itll be good.
wasnt there a rule somewhere that you couldnt pretend to be a pro?if not, there should be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users