downgraded to forum nut ???

I was a Veterin and now I'm a Nut ? How'd that happen ? The site turns money and I need to post 20 times a day to keep up ? Just wondering, feel free to flame or add feedback.
A rumor circulated that you couldn't SPELL Veteran, let alone BE one... so, there you have it.
I was a Veterin and now I'm a Nut ? How'd that happen ? The site turns money and I need to post 20 times a day to keep up ? Just wondering, feel free to flame or add feedback.
I enjoy your Avatar and you name, it amuses me

The number of posts needed to be a vet was increased to 1000(?). I don't really see how this had anything directly to do with the poker room. Besides, you've been here for three months, you don't go from rookie to wily veteran in one season.

Either the above poster's explanation, or you posted an awful lot in the "Up your Post Count" thread which was deleted, either way, post more actual content and you'll reach Vet status in no time...

Either the above poster's explanation, or you posted an awful lot in the "Up your Post Count" thread which was deleted, either way, post more actual content and you'll reach Vet status in no time...
phh, actual content is over-rated(+1)
phh, actual content is over-rated(+1)
pot shot, otc...
Being a veteran is o so sweet
Someday I too will have Veteran Status.
Like your quote.. My doctor said for me to stop masturbating.. Not because I was going to go blind, but because the other people in the waiting room were getting upset..
Being a veteran is o so sweet
Someday I too will have Veteran Status.
now this is funny. I'm glad to come to work and see this guy. especially his location.

I was a regular a month ago and now I'm once again a newb, even though i've been lurking on this site for about a year and a half. I pretty much visit the site everyday, mostly for a few laughs, but I guess what you need is to engage in some flame wars to really become a Nut or Veteran but that's just never been my style.