Sick Beats On Bodog

There is no way it was just another coincidence that Kenny Rogers had "dirt" on his pitching hand again. He should have been tossed and suspended. Wash it off. Hilarity.
He still shut them down for 6 more innings after it was washed off so it couldn't have been helping him that much.
There is no way it was just another coincidence that Kenny Rogers had "dirt" on his pitching hand again. He should have been tossed and suspended. Wash it off. Hilarity.
crybaby.jpg
He still shut them down for 6 more innings after it was washed off so it couldn't have been helping him that much.
Ahh. So it was ok for Sosa to use a corked bat even though he didn't use it every inning?
Ahh. So it was ok for Sosa to use a corked bat even though he didn't use it every inning?
does anybody know what it was on his hand? as far as anybody watching it on tv could know, it might as well have been doo doo butter, nobody got to examine (or smell :club: ) his hand.if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying, especially in baseball. ever heard of gaylord perry?oh and as a cards fan, you have no ground to stand on when it comes to "cheating", remember this guy?g_mcgwire_195.jpg
does anybody know what it was on his hand? as far as anybody watching it on tv could know, it might as well have been doo doo butter, nobody got to examine (or smell :club: ) his hand.if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying, especially in baseball. ever heard of gaylord perry?
So which is it? We don't know what was on his hand, or if you're not cheating you're not trying? You're probably right though. He seems like the kind of monkey that would wipe with his hand everytime he takes a pregame dump.As far as McGwire goes, yes, he most likely used steroids. I don't know what that has to do with anything right now. I also recall the leader of your team dropping 30 pounds over a summer. That should put how widespread it was into perspective. Until I see Bonds records wiped from the books I don't really care what people say about McGwire. He pleaded the 5th. Not the most standup thing to do, but the other option was to be like Palmeiro's pathetic ***.
31, possible. Him and Ryan Howard are bringing back respectability to baseball, don't go there on the steroids.
yeah, We're here to talk about the positive and not the negative, we're not here to talk about the past, right?g_markmcgwire_i.jpg
yeah, We're here to talk about the positive and not the negative, we're not here to talk about the past, right?g_markmcgwire_i.jpg
We're here to talk about the negative that's happened in the past half a day, not the past half a decade. You guys will be fine. I still don't know how a team with 95 wins is a cinderella story though.
We're here to talk about the negative that's happened in the past half a day, not the past half a decade. You guys will be fine. I still don't know how a team with 95 wins is a cinderella story though.
lol maybe because they have sucked for the past quarter century?lol this is a nice thread hijacking i must say
The Hand:hand.jpgWhere it got that way:annie.jpg
What is Annie doing with Pine Tar down her crack??
The Hand:hand.jpgWhere it got that way:annie.jpg
nice, That is one hairy arm by the way. I'm surprised it isn't brown upto his elbow... after 4 kids I hear annie can take quite a bit
Yeah, cause not ratting out your friends and using Andro (a substance not on the banned list) is the same as shyteballing. Note that players complained of "wierd" ball action in the first inning and not after. Also notice that it went from strikeouts and dirt diggers to having fielders bail him out. KR is a crazy good pitcher, but he still got caught with his hand in the cookie--er--pine tar jar.Bodog is rigged like every other site. Quit now man, save yourself. QPOP.
where are the hand histories?
Good question, where are the hand histories on Bodog?