Just For Fun.....

OMG they changed my poll!!!!! The question was...Are you gay?1.) Of course i'm gay because I use poker bots2.) Of course i'm gay because I use poker bots3.) Of course i'm gay because I use poker bots

if u cant beat a bot u cant beat any1 go home noobs
Grammar is fun...
Grammar is fun...
I'd offer to translate, but there comes a point where a garbled post is no longer discernable as English. Even my formidable grammar skills cannot resurrect such posts.In particular, when I see the term "newb," which began as a shortened form of "newbie," shortened to "noob," I can only assume that the poster does not understand the meanings of the words that he repeats phonetically like a quasi-retarded parrot. Ironically, this makes him a forum-trolling version of the bots that he defends, and calls into serious question the notion that he is capable of actual thought.- Grammar Officer Dunkin Donuts

id like to stuff some donuts down ur fat face while i beat u over the head with a tire ironp.s "if you cannot beat a bot then you cannot beat anyone; go home newbie."i know i have to talk to u idiots like ur some f ucking squares from the 18th century

id like to stuff some donuts down ur fat face while i beat u over the head with a tire ironp.s "if you cannot beat a bot then you cannot beat anyone; go home newbie."i know i have to talk to u idiots like ur some f ucking squares from the 18th century
You "flaming" Dunkin is like Tonya Harding "competing with" Nancy Kerrigan.

I would post this at winpoker on hardkorbeatz last post, but that place makes me sick to my stomach. There you're talking about how unfair it is that PP is cracking down on bots. Party Poker Terms and Conditions:" 7. Anti-Cheating Software.We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs that are designed to enable artificial intelligence ('AI Software') to play on our Platforms such as, but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player's computer) and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs."So the question is this: are you retarted, or retarted?

I would post this at winpoker on hardkorbeatz last post, but that place makes me sick to my stomach. There you're talking about how unfair it is that PP is cracking down on bots. Party Poker Terms and Conditions:" 7. Anti-Cheating Software.We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs that are designed to enable artificial intelligence ('AI Software') to play on our Platforms such as, but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player's computer) and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs."So the question is this: are you retarted, or retarted?
:club::D:D I did not notice before that you were from Brooklyn......How can a Sox fan be from Brooklyn ?
I did not notice before that you were from Brooklyn......How can a Sox fan be from Brooklyn ?
I grew up in Boston, moved here after college.
I always laugh when people spell words wrong at the wrong time. Like when I get called dum, or retarted. It's "retarded", Tim :club: and yes he is!
hahaha clearly so am I. I'm actually a really good speller, but I always spell retarded wrong...which makes me look pretty stoopid.