Hold'em No Limit ($1.00/$2.00) 9-maxStacksMP1 ($201.50) 9/0/0CO (covers) 49/0/1.5Hero ($199.00) 25/9/3.25UTG ($249.00) 17/11/1.5Preflop ($3)UTG raises to $7.00. 2 folds. MP calls $7.00. CO calls $7.00. Hero calls $7.00 with T :D 8 :D . 2 folds.Flop ($31)T :D 4 :D T :spade:UTG checks. MP checks. CO checks. Hero bets $31.00 UTG calls $31.00. MP calls $31.00 CO folds.Turn ($124)K :club: UTG checks. MP checks. Hero bets $75.00. UTG calls $75.00. MP foldsRiver ($274)K :spade:UTG checks. Hero ??Hero has $86 left. Is this a shove?

You should tell us your hand.
If you were as good as Annette_15, you wouldn't need it. Pansy.OK, edited.

villain's 17/11with those stats, the primary value hand we're up against is 44. a frustrated AA is sort of marginal.villain's range? villain with those stats probably isn't peeling OOP without at least AhKh. so his range is 44/AA/KK/Tx/AhKh.i think i check behind, assuming we peg villain as a competent player. our hand is pretty transparent by the river so it's possible a hand we're behind to checks expecting us to value bet. i think 44 calls knowing he's beat, just to show how unlucky he got, AA folds a lot, while we chop or get beat the rest of the time. if we don't think too much of the villain, then i'd shove.

I think it's fairly unlikely we're looking at a K here. More often something like a busted A hi flush draw or a hand like 44. We have 85 left and the pot is 274. If he had a K, he would almost certainly put us in. That said, I am likely shoving here. I rarely expect a call though. I doubt A high looks us up. 44 might. Sometimes in situations like this, I might bet a ridiculously low amount in comparison to the pot just to make him look us up to see what we had.

I think it's fairly unlikely we're looking at a K here. More often something like a busted A hi flush draw or a hand like 44. We have 85 left and the pot is 274. If he had a K, he would almost certainly put us in. That said, I am likely shoving here. I rarely expect a call though. I doubt A high looks us up. 44 might. Sometimes in situations like this, I might bet a ridiculously low amount in comparison to the pot just to make him look us up to see what we had.
Then why shove? All it does is bust us when we're behind and he's insta-folding when we're ahead. But I do agree with a mini-bet, and he might call with just an ace to see our hand :club:
who are you on bodog, and villian's screen name?
David_NicosonaBANK2ROLL

I shove this. Give him a chance to make a hero call. I can't see him ever checking that river with Ks full. If he's got a busted FD, he might call with the Ah. If he's got another pair, let him do whatever he wants with it. Advocating less than a shove as a way to get more value seems silly. I'm always surprised with what people will call with, so I let him make the mistake after I shove.

huh..unknown villian.I like shoving over betting small for the call. Seems to be it could definitely be a player holding tight to a big pair. And I'd rather frustrate the villian and keep him unaware over getting 10 bucks and showing the hand.Shove b/c it's bodog and villian will look you up w/ a wide range. Got an 80 $ river call from a7 on a 10 10 7 8 k board last night. You're good.

wow i'm i confusedeasy check behind imo, those stats mean villian is tight right
You're checking assuming the villain caught running Kings for the nuts and decided NOT to bet them even though you'd be getting like 4-1 to call? Easy shove.I almost think this got posted because the Hero did shove and got snap called by Kx, but shoving is still right by about 21 miles here.
You're checking assuming the villain caught running Kings for the nuts and decided NOT to bet them even though you'd be getting like 4-1 to call? Easy shove.I almost think this got posted because the Hero did shove and got snap called by Kx, but shoving is still right by about 21 miles here.
and what if we are much deeper, v-bet and call a shove??i guess i can see a shove here based on stack and that JJ QQ will call

I bet 30 and he called. I think I left money on the table. I was thinking about the amount he could call with A :club: Q :D , but it's really no different than QQ or AA. I think I check behind with JJ or QQ on this board (and he knows that), so it's just a question of a ten or a missed draw.It's not a $50 mistake, but it's probably a $25 mistake.