donkey's on tilt is hilarious

So i'm practicing some heads up .25/.50 against this weak tight/overplaying donkey. The only thing that's keeping him from getting completely destroyed is these miracle suckout coolers on for big pots. However, i'm still beating him into submission and he's starting to chirp me. so i'm laughing at him and all he can do is swear at me.... he sat with 4 bucks.. beat him for that... he sat with 4 more, gets low then he buys in for 100! lmao then asks me to buyin for more when i'm sitting with 30! lol anyway i put like 450 on the table and ask if that was better and laugh at him.. anyway the kids like 15 probably and i'm getting him on tilt and this hand comes up.Texas Hold'em $0.25-$0.50 (real money), hand #24,045,550Table umakunaiĀ“s HE, 21 Jan 2006 12:39 AM ETSeat 3: JTP-HS [ 3S,3C ] ($458.00 in chips)Seat 8: umakunai ($7.65 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSJTP-HS posts blind ($0.15), umakunai posts blind ($0.25).PRE-FLOPJTP-HS bets $0.35, umakunai bets $0.50, JTP-HS bets $0.50, umakunai calls $0.25.FLOP [board cards 9S,KH,3H ]umakunai bets $0.25, JTP-HS bets $0.50, umakunai bets $0.50, JTP-HS bets $0.50, umakunai calls $0.25.TURN [board cards 9S,KH,3H,4H ]umakunai bets $0.50, JTP-HS bets $1, umakunai bets $1, JTP-HS bets $1, umakunai calls $0.50.RIVER [board cards 9S,KH,3H,4H,3D ]umakunai bets $0.50, JTP-HS bets $1, umakunai bets $1, JTP-HS bets $1, umakunai calls $0.50.SHOWDOWNJTP-HS shows [ 3S,3C ]umakunai mucks cardsJTP-HS wins $11.95.So i type in "four bets on every street!!!.. Donkey of the year!!" lol he leaves like a couple hands later saying "meet me at the 5/10 table to play for real money. i guess he thought he could beat me there.... what a joke lolanyway just wanna brag about gettin' 4 bets on every street with quads :-)

Don't be so mean next time...unless he was serious about playing you 5/10.It would be quite the story if you went on to tell about how you took his 100 buy-in at a .25/.50 HU talbe
It still baffles me why the better players criticize donks. DONKS ARE THE CUSTOMERS! Given, online they are in constant supply and seem to be everywhere, but isn't it better business to just be friendly to these people? Now, this is not quite related to this thread because it sounds like this guy was a d i c k on top of being a donk. So nice job. Did you sit with him at the 5/10 table?

he never sat at the 5/10 table, but i don't have the br right now for those stakes.. especially heads up.. one bad run of cards and i'm toast so that would just be stupid. yeah he was just a d i c k so he wasn't goin' away.. i like to get those guys on tilt too cuz they play JUST horrible.the whole point of the story was really getting 4 bets on every street with quads lol

Did you ever check the hand history to see what he had? Because without any information about his playing style, I would have guessed that you were behind on the turn. If we don't know what he had, then no way does he get credit as "donkey of the year".

Don't be so mean next time...unless he was serious about playing you 5/10.It would be quite the story if you went on to tell about how you took his 100 buy-in at a .25/.50 HU talbe
It still baffles me why the better players criticize donks. DONKS ARE THE CUSTOMERS! Given, online they are in constant supply and seem to be everywhere, but isn't it better business to just be friendly to these people? Now, this is not quite related to this thread because it sounds like this guy was a d i c k on top of being a donk. So nice job. Did you sit with him at the 5/10 table?
I don't understand either. People read a book, beat a level or two, and then everyone is a donk. It would be funny if the guy had KK or 99, and he needed the river. The best thing about these guys is they already know everything, so they never get any better.
the whole point of the story was really getting 4 bets on every street with quads lol
I don't play limit, but didn't you only make quads when the river came? Does this not make your statement "getting 4 bets on every street with quads" incorrect?Can one of you math guys give the so-called donk Ah and 9h and post who was behind and who was ahead on every street? I'm just curious about this part.
the whole point of the story was really getting 4 bets on every street with quads lol
I don't play limit, but didn't you only make quads when the river came? Does this not make your statement "getting 4 bets on every street with quads" incorrect?Can one of you math guys give the so-called donk Ah and 9h and post who was behind and who was ahead on every street? I'm just curious about this part.
is fucking really a city in austria? LOL
is censored really a city in austria? LOL
Yes!

I actually had someone do that to me a while back on PowerPlayer.I get dealt pocket aces in the SB heads up, pre-flop capped.I hit my set on the flop, flop capped.I hit quads on the turn, turn capped.River capped.What made it funnier is that he only had two pair. Pocket Tens.Completely overplaying middle pair = +ev...for me :club:

I don't understand either. People read a book, beat a level or two, and then everyone is a donk. It would be funny if the guy had KK or 99, and he needed the river. The best thing about these guys is they already know everything, so they never get any better.
I wonder if the OP knows you're talking about him, not the "Donk"

this also reminds me of a hand i was in.. and proably was much like yours, sincey ou don't know if you were the donk or he was, since set over really should ahve entered your mind at some point....This happened two days agao, I have 55 on the button, mp1 lips, mucks around, I raise, blinds muck, mp1 re raises. Now, I think this is a terrible play in general, unless you limp raise with a wide range of hands, 'cause usually it means one of two hands, maybe one of 4 hands (qq and AK MAYBE) but usually is AA and KK. So the flop comes 2 5 K, with two spades. He bets, I raise, he re raises, I cap. I think to myself, okay, he's either AA or kk, maybe AK. if he three bets the turn, I'm shutting down, because the possiblity, given his preflop action, that he has KK is very real. So the five comes on the river, and all concerns of shjutting down wash away, capped turn, capped river, he shows KK, and I laugh and scoop the donk pot. This is proably much like what happened to the OP, except he didn't ahve the brains to know when to shut down with bottom set. particularlly on the turn when the flush is there. Generally, on a suited board, when 4 bets get put in on the turn, bottom set may be in some trouble.

this also reminds me of a hand i was in.. and proably was much like yours, sincey ou don't know if you were the donk or he was, since set over really should ahve entered your mind at some point....This happened two days agao, I have 55 on the button, mp1 lips, mucks around, I raise, blinds muck, mp1 re raises. Now, I think this is a terrible play in general, unless you limp raise with a wide range of hands, 'cause usually it means one of two hands, maybe one of 4 hands (qq and AK MAYBE) but usually is AA and KK. So the flop comes 2 5 K, with two spades. He bets, I raise, he re raises, I cap. I think to myself, okay, he's either AA or kk, maybe AK. if he three bets the turn, I'm shutting down, because the possiblity, given his preflop action, that he has KK is very real. So the five comes on the river, and all concerns of shjutting down wash away, capped turn, capped river, he shows KK, and I laugh and scoop the donk pot. This is proably much like what happened to the OP, except he didn't ahve the brains to know when to shut down with bottom set. particularlly on the turn when the flush is there. Generally, on a suited board, when 4 bets get put in on the turn, bottom set may be in some trouble.
heads up you would slow down with bottom set? I would bet like my screen name was dream clown
DING DING DING!!Agree 100%I'm sick of sitting at a 2/4 or 3/6 and people giving other people s hit about playing 7 3off. If they beat you with it say: nice hand.This makes them feel good about their play and they will keep playing rags. I sometimes defend donks just to keep them there.And if a guy is being an ass and playing on tilt, when he gets low make fun of him for sucking and tell him to reload and wi it back.Quite Donks=Say "nh"15-year-olds raising every hand= Say "you suck, reload and see whos really better"Pure ATM's
plus .25 /.5 cent HE is a terrible game, 'acuse of the rake. Ā You might as well play craps.
completely agreed, i just play there to good around and practice heads up limit. i can still make money because the players are so horrible though.also, as i said in my original post, he was overplaying everything all day.. like reraising my straights on the river with bottom pair.. stuff liek that... he was on playing super aggressive at this point he was so mad. I checked the hand history, but it didn't say what he mucked... i don't know why but it doesn't show on a lot of hands... ??i thought that i might be behind on the turn but there was no way i was slowing down because it was way to likely he had just top pair like AK or something. then the river he still goes like nuts... why would you do that even with a nut flush.. i slow down when the board pairs with a flush and there's that much action.too all the people saying i'm a donk... trust me, i have lots of heads up experience... i understand the game.