Eli Manning Is A Worthless Piece Of Crap

I hate this guy with every bit of my being.Every time he does something stupid, which is frequently, he kicks the dirt and shakes his head like a little kid. I seriously hate him.I've hated him since the day he refused to sign with the Chargers.I hated that he won the MVP of the Superbowl, when he did everything he could to lose that game and just got lucky that Jesus Christ entered the body of David Tyree.I seethe with rage whenever I watch him play. I hope he dies in a fiery car crash.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this guy with every bit of my being.Every time he does something stupid, which is frequently, he kicks the dirt and shakes his head like a little kid. I seriously hate him.I've hated him since the day he refused to sign with the Chargers.I hated that he won the MVP of the Superbowl, when he did everything he could to lose that game and just got lucky that Jesus Christ entered the body of David Tyree.I seethe with rage whenever I watch him play. I hope he dies in a fiery car crash.
And people continue to call me the angry one?
  • 8 months later...

Take it back Suited. I can't handle that shit right now.

I like that the choices in the poll were no and heck no.I'd take Eli over Romo.
this. last time i checked Eli has a super bowl ring and Romo doesn't.
this......has nothing to do with my reasoning.
this......has nothing to do with my reasoning.
well its the major reason somoene would take eli over romo. why would you take eli over romo besides the super bowl ring?

Vince Youngs 2009 season was the 12th highest QBR rating over the past 3 years. I found that interesting. Many traditionalists don't rank him as a good qb. I guess his 2010 QBR was even higher, but he didn't have enough attempts to qualify for that list.

Vince Youngs 2009 season was the 12th highest QBR rating over the past 3 years. I found that interesting. Many traditionalists don't rank him as a good qb. I guess his 2010 QBR was even higher, but he didn't have enough attempts to qualify for that list.
vince young has horrible attitude issues, but the dude can win on the field. isnt his all time record as a starter 30-18 or something? he should get another shot somewhere, he just needs to grow up.
This was so retarded that I was laughing out loud and when I saw you say:
this...
I almost choked. Thank goodness the post didn't stop there.Also: How good Eli is compared to Romo means little to me. I hate Eli Manning and I always will. I will die pissed off that he won the MVP award in that awesome Superbowl that I'm glad the Giants won. A defensive lineman (or two) should have won.
I will die pissed off that he won the MVP award in that awesome Superbowl that I'm glad the Giants won.
I can totally picture a 92 year old brvheart lying in a hospital bed, still sporting the small gold hoop earring, surrounded by his 12 children, 39 grandchildren, and 53 great-grandchildren, motioning his wife over as he whispers in her ear, "That damn Manning...should never...have been...M...V...P...." immediately followed by a flatline.
This was so retarded that I was laughing out loud and when I saw you say:
its a valid statement. i would take a super bowl winning QB (eli) over a playoff loser like Romo. dont just say my statement is retarded and don't give an explanation to why its a retarded statement. you sound 12 when you say that.if eli wasn't in new york, i think a lot of people would say hes one of the most overrated QBs in the NFL. not hated and thought to be overrated as much because he's on such a large stage in ny. he is a top ten QB in the nfl and i would love to have him on the niners. but i wouldnt mind having romo since smith is a joke.
its a valid statement. i would take a super bowl winning QB (eli) over a playoff loser like Romo. dont just say my statement is retarded and don't give an explanation to why its a retarded statement. you sound 12 when you say that.if eli wasn't in new york, i think a lot of people would say hes one of the most overrated QBs in the NFL. not hated and thought to be overrated as much because he's on such a large stage in ny. he is a top ten QB in the nfl and i would love to have him on the niners. but i wouldnt mind having romo since smith is a joke.
So you think Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Dan Marino?
eh. Not quite. I'd put him in the 11-13 range tbh.
Name them!Off the top of my head:BradyPeytonRodgersBreesBig BenRivers:pause::thinking:Oh yeah, Vick.:thinking:Matt Ryan!:thinking longer:Romo, Flacco, Orton, Cassell, Freeman, Sanchez?I don't know, I wouldn't argue against Eli being top ten.
Name them!Off the top of my head:BradyPeytonRodgersBreesBig BenRivers:pause::thinking:Oh yeah, Vick.:thinking:Matt Ryan!:thinking longer:Romo, Flacco, Orton, Cassell, Freeman, Sanchez?I don't know, I wouldn't argue against Eli being top ten.
In no particular order:RodgersBreesBrady Manning VickRiversBig BenSchaubRomoMatt RyanI think that is the clear top 10 (in some order) and I think Eli is probably just a cut below there with Flacco and Freeman.