Well since i hit the 1000 mark i figured id make my own topic to celebrate it...of the 1000 maybe 10 were good? haha..but seriously...without a site like this i wouldnt be half the player I am today..I am a winning player now as opposed to a littlle fishy who couldnt understand why i just couldnt win...people like custom, aseem, smash,wrto, jayson and the others in strat have helped me beyond belief...i hope my next 1000 post get a little better than the first haha

Congrats 0n 1K.I just passed 300 and was promoted to poker veteran. I think that there needs to be another higher rank for over 1000 posts. I don't think I deserve the same rank as some of the true veterans around here.

I know I suck, but how come no one ever mentions me in their posts?
once you change yur avatar from the full tilt poker logo, to a hot chick. you'll get all kinds of recognition
Or if you change your avatar from a hot chick to a creepy Emperor dude who is flaming the people who give us money, you will lose all kinds of attention that was previously attained.
once you change yur avatar from the full tilt poker logo, to a hot chick. you'll get all kinds of recognition
Or if you change your avatar from a hot chick to a creepy Emperor dude who is flaming the people who give us money, you will lose all kinds of attention that was previously attained.
Speaking of which, I love the darkside and all, but I miss your sexy avatar. If the boys can't handle it, that's their problem.
Speaking of which, I love the darkside and all, but I miss your sexy avatar. If the boys can't handle it, that's their problem.
And I miss YOU! Should come back to the work forum sometime eh!
And I miss YOU! Should come back to the work forum sometime eh!
Yes, yes, you should. We need more hot girls in there. And we miss our General very much.